EONIAN RECORDS - Sneek Peek!

SUICIDE

After hearing the two songs on the sampler cd I'm looking forward to both of these especially the Charlotte.

Totally agree with Wes, the Charlotte sounds like the stronger of the two :banger:

After hearing the two songs on the sampler cd I'm looking forward to both of these especially the Charlotte.

Totally agree with Wes, the Charlotte sounds like the stronger of the two :banger:

Charlotte is going to be one of there best releases but I am also looking forward in the TNA though !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Proper LEGACY tracklist is as follows: Some sites may have an older tracklist. Nightmare Records currently has the correct music samples in order but an old tracklist

1. Salvation Is Law

2. It’s Real

3. Cross The Line

4. Forever In Your Arms

5. Don’t Run Away

6. Red, White And Blue

7. Change Of A Broken Heart

8. Comin’ Along

9. Soldiers Unite

10. One Way Or The Other

11. Live It

12. What A World

13. Model Citizen

14. Vision Of Perfection

• 2 weeks later...

One spin in and I'm liking the Bluesy Metal style of Charlotte but there's not that many killer songs IMO but it's still very good and very well played. As of right now I'd probably put it somewhere in the middle of the Eonian pack as far as my favs go.

The Legacy on the other hand is a little to preachy for me but musically I really dig the Stryper meets Dokken sound so I'm sure it'll grow on me. With the preachy lyrics though I can see some people like Geoff being turned off by this one but I could be wrong. Then again the music is very good and the harmonies are nice as well.

One spin in and I'm liking the Bluesy Metal style of Charlotte but there's not that many killer songs IMO but it's still very good and very well played. As of right now I'd probably put it somewhere in the middle of the Eonian pack as far as my favs go.

The Legacy on the other hand is a little to preachy for me but musically I really dig the Stryper meets Dokken sound so I'm sure it'll grow on me. With the preachy lyrics though I can see some people like Geoff being turned off by this one but I could be wrong. Then again the music is very good and the harmonies are nice as well. :D

Yes. CHARLOTTE is a very cool mixture in blues and metal. Very nice album. Will disagree with the 'not that many killer songs' opinion though as I feel it is a strong album that has received many fine reviews so far.

As for LEGACY, they are what they preach. A Christian Metal band who is not afraid of saying it in their music. We are not really bothered with people who are turned off by their strong christian lyrics. Christian Metal enthusiasts are pinching this one quickly. :devilgrin:

The Legacy on the other hand is a little to preachy for me but musically I really dig the Stryper meets Dokken sound so I'm sure it'll grow on me. With the preachy lyrics though I can see some people like Geoff being turned off by this one but I could be wrong. Then again the music is very good and the harmonies are nice as well. :D

Yes. CHARLOTTE is a very cool mixture in blues and metal. Very nice album. Will disagree with the 'not that many killer songs' opinion though as I feel it is a strong album that has received many fine reviews so far.

As for LEGACY, they are what they preach. A Christian Metal band who is not afraid of saying it in their music. We are not really bothered with people who are turned off by their strong christian lyrics. Christian Metal enthusiasts are pinching this one quickly. :devilgrin:

I've played them both a little more and both rate higher with me now and I'm sure will get even better the more I spin them. The Legacy has nice solos on it and the Charlotte does have a few more great songs than I initially thought.

Yes. LEGACY's Matt and Fred are still excellent guitarists. They are having a reunion gig in June to celebrate their release.

Excellent. I think all employees of Eonian Records should get free tickets to the gig, including airfare. Please put a bug in Steve's ear. :P

Yes. LEGACY's Matt and Fred are still excellent guitarists. They are having a reunion gig in June to celebrate their release.

Excellent. I think all employees of Eonian Records should get free tickets to the gig, including airfare. Please put a bug in Steve's ear. :P

A beetle kind or mic kind? :crazy:

• 2 weeks later...