4. THE WELL

5. ARMY OF SLAVES

6. SHADOWMAN

7. BACK TO SQUARE ONE

8. BLOOD RED STARS

9. THE LAST LEAF

10. FALLING DOWN

11. EPISODE X(DEPARTURE)

Release date soon to be announced., along with sound bytes Im sure. ;)

AND Royal Hunt have just today launched a brand new website & message board. Very Cool!! :D Check it out! http://www.royalhunt.com/news.php

When I was first introduced to Royal Hunt it was D.C. on vocals. Ive always felt he has had the strongest and best vocal range out of all their singers. I DO like him the best. But Ive also thought John West has an amazing talent and is one of the finest singers around. I love his singing too.

I have always enjoyed all that Mark Boals has done in the past. And Collisions Course (Paradox II) is one of their best albums in a while. I would almost compare him to D.C. and I think and hope he will be with the band for a long time. Adding him on vocals was a good choice. I hope it makes the name Royal Hunt more popular. ;)

I used to think they peaked with DC as well and it took me years to get the John West CDs. Have to say that after many years with them now John West was the best singer they had and was there for the best albums..... strange really coz when FEAR was released I hated it but it now has my 2 fav RH tracks and THE MISSION is absolute killer.

I used to think they peaked with DC as well and it took me years to get the John West CDs. Have to say that after many years with them now John West was the best singer they had and was there for the best albums..... strange really coz when FEAR was released I hated it but it now has my 2 fav RH tracks and THE MISSION is absolute killer.

in case you didn't listen or have'em, grab west's first 2 solo cds...and if you don't like them,PM me to give ya the money you paid and send'em to me...... :beerbang:

• 2023 Gold Donors

in case you didn't listen or have'em, grab west's first 2 solo cds...and if you don't like them,PM me to give ya the money you paid and send'em to me...... :beerbang:

:agree: with both of ya's! John Wests' first two solo releases are killer, IMHO! :headbanger: & if George doesn't have room for 'em.....I'll make some room for a couple more here! :P

Let's see.....m-m-m-m George & Jon's group are on the "far left" and Dan and his bunch stand over there on the "right"........

Lookie......Delbert is standing in the line behind Dan.......D.C. Cooper was "the singer" that made Royal Hunt.....end of story!!!

Sorry guys...beat me with a coat hanger like a step child, but, I've really been dissappointed with anything and everything since from this band. :anon:

i never stated that west is better than dc . i was just stating the obvious :the 2 great albums he did with the hunts. but my best trax from mr.west are on his 2 personal albums. 2 masterpieces that only mr. varney would have been the executive producer of. "castle is haunted" from his first album is one of my alltime favorite trax to come out of the miserable 90's with the sheer talent of mr. barry sparks(he prooved to be great in the six string mistress-i already knew what an octopus is on the 4 string in his yngwie days) and the sexiest drummer of the world-mike"the troll" terrana.

• 2023 Gold Donors
Let's see.....m-m-m-m George & Jon's group are on the "far left" and Dan and his bunch stand over there on the "right"........

Lookie......Delbert is standing in the line behind Dan.......D.C. Cooper was "the singer" that made Royal Hunt.....end of story!!!

Sorry guys...beat me with a coat hanger like a step child, but, I've really been dissappointed with anything and everything since from this band. :anon:

:rolleyes: Hmmm......yeah, ok......wasn't aware I'm on any "side"....... :blink:

......I was merely statin' that I enjoy John Wests' solo releases more.....which doesn't matter now that you've "ended" the story......

......but as most know......my opinions/posts are meaningless drivel.......anywho :P

I guess Im just a real fan of the band since I enjoy ALL their music/CDs. The only singer I havent cared for in Royal Hunt is Henrik Brockmann. Not that I dont like "Land Of Broken hearts" & "Clown In The Mirror" he's just the singer I least enjoy in the band. I like him in Evil Masquerade though. ;)

Oh and no one mentioned Feinstein with John West. I enjoyed that one too. :banger:

:rolleyes: Hmmm......yeah, ok......wasn't aware I'm on any "side"....... :blink:

......I was merely statin' that I enjoy John Wests' solo releases more.....which doesn't matter now that you've "ended" the story......

......but as most know......my opinions/posts are meaningless drivel.......anywho :P

Now Jon....you know I love you and Georgie :bowdown:

I guess I just over stated my opinion that D.C. Cooper was the singer that made Royal Hunt back in the day......I appologize if I raised my voice too loud.........that offer of the coat hanger beating still stands??? :hammer:

• 2023 Gold Donors

Now Jon....you know I love you and Georgie :bowdown:

I guess I just over stated my opinion that D.C. Cooper was the singer that made Royal Hunt back in the day......I appologize if I raised my voice too loud.........that offer of the coat hanger beating still stands??? :hammer:

S'cool! :tumbsup: .......ROCK ONWARD! :)

• 1 month later...

DC was awesome in this band but I reckon John West took it to another level. Can't wait to hear how this new one turns out! At least Andre Anderson is keeping things fresh ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to say that Royal Hunt peaked with D.C. Cooper at the helm, and has just been a poor imitation of itself ever since...

Back 100 %. I really love early Royal HUnt (Have every album up to Mission in numerous versions + a tattoo of the logo on my back). The fear had it's moment but after that it has been pretty rubbish. They have also lost the great production they had on the MOving target album and Paradox.

The last album X is one of their worst IMO.

• 1 month later...

Sorry to say that Royal Hunt peaked with D.C. Cooper at the helm, and has just been a poor imitation of itself ever since...

Back 100 %. I really love early Royal HUnt (Have every album up to Mission in numerous versions + a tattoo of the logo on my back). The fear had it's moment but after that it has been pretty rubbish. They have also lost the great production they had on the MOving target album and Paradox.

The last album X is one of their worst IMO.

I guess you have to be a real fan to keep liking them. I have almost all their Cds and enjoy them all. ;)

• 4 weeks later...