Free Saint download

kethdredd

A track from Crime Scene Earth 2.0, (with Josh Kramer on vocals). It does require you to go through Divine Metal Distro's checkout system, but it's relatively painless and DMD is a legit (and very good) distro to deal with.

Saint sounds pretty close to Judas Priest.

Saint

Thanx for the reminder... wanted to check this out. Hope the new re-vamped version is better than the original "Crime Scene Earth" disc.

they have similarities with priest but i prefer saint to them. they never had crappy songs like almost all of priest albums had(the perfect life excluded of coz).i like josh' vox more also and finally mr. lynch' "heroic" bass playing influenced me a lot when i was a young lad trying to play the fekking instrument. and of coz mr.josh is always a gentleman. i will never forget that he sent me free, many years ago, the rotton release of first saint ep(with the sword on the cover)on vinyl and tape and the gentiles demo.i feel bad for not making it to germany in 2005 but a saint gig is on my priorities list....that 7th trumpet is such a godly track(and which priest could never compose :P )....

edit: if i had the time, coz i have the money, i would restart the label and the mark would be the first one to released on mighty vinyl!

• 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2021 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2021.

78% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • ....If we have something negative to say we will surely let it fly
    • Still waiting for the  2 inch dick Chinese to be held responsible for giving the world the plague.POS Biden Admin and their pussy diplomatic boycott - forget the entire d@mn thing.Send NO athletes.
    • Unless your beathing and lungs are so fucked up you have to be put on a ventilator.  So sorry I inconvenienced hospital staff. 
    • The morons who go to the hospital are just as ridiculous as the people who rail on them for not being vaxed, maybe it's Darwin's theory and who are we to interfere? I begrudgingly went to the hospital, they told me I had Covid, to come to the hospital, I went in they checked my kidney function, gave me some strips to pee on every 7 days, if the strip turned red then to come straight in, then I went home, I think that's pretty common sense, when you make the decision to not get vaxed, don't you kind of assume the risk if it's real? they cant do anything for you, so whats the point in going there? everything they can do you can do at your house, I am firmly in favor of a waiver you need to sign if your not getting vaxed that waives the hospital of any of their duties to treat you, I always spout self accountability rhetoric, that's my olive branch to a vax that's about as trustworthy as the communists pushing it, in my opinion.
    • Who comes out on top in these singer vs singer match-ups. All random. No real rhyme or reason.  
    • Hour Of Doom - Cornerstone 
    • Steel Glove - Accept ( a collection of songs pre " Balls to the walls " )  
    • For some reason the first song's melody reminds me so much of Last Christmas by Wham.
    • From Escape Music: Bite The Bullet were originally formed in 1986 by singer songwriter Mick Benton and drummer Graham Cowling. They met in 1984 when they both joined West London rock band “Mother’s Ruin”. Thanks to the legendary Greg Lake, Benton managed to secure a solo deal with Atlantic Records and he asked Cowling to play drums. Its good to see that their collaboration is still strong to this very day. In 1986 “Bite the Bullet” were formed and the music played was in the style of Foreigner, Toto and Mr. Mister, an album was released in 1989 to some quiet success. The music was warmly received and the band earned themselves some radio airplay. However, britpop was coming into the forefront and a cancelled support slot with the mighty ELO saw the band disheartened and whilst they never really disbanded there was a long period of inactivity. Benton and Cowling always remained friends and they still played in pubs and clubs over the years which brings is up to 2019 when their debut was reissued on CD. It ignited a flame in the two men and brought the original recording back to the forefront again and old fans reappraised the album whilst new fans joined in. In January 2021 the year started with “Black and White” (ESM349) and the band have gone from strength to strength. They combine Mr Mister with Asia to produce a nice smooth rock pop sound. Mick and Graham Have continued writing new material and here we are with an exciting new third release “End of the Line” and the result is amazing; the new songs have given the band a new fresh sound, bringing us into 2022. What a way to start the new year!   Release Date: 21 Jan, 2022  Catalogue no: ESM361  1 Quicksand 4:20  2 Over You 4:26  3 End of the line 3:49  4 Cold Wind 3:45 5 Roundabout 4:20  6 Lost for Words 4:12  7 September Sun 4:03  8 Band of Brothers 4:35  9 Let it Go 3:56  10 Camaraderie 5:02  11 Base Jumping 4:11  12 Sunflowers and Roses 4:08 Line up Mick Benton – Lead Vocals, Guitar, Bass, Keyboards Graham Cowling – Drums Malcolm Jones – Guitar  
    • New song 'Fearless'.    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.