I`m A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here 2009

Faron

Starts on ITV 1 this evening, the usual has beens but should as always be entertaining.

Who`s going to admit to watching this?

Starts on ITV 1 this evening, the usual has beens but should as always be entertaining.

Who`s going to admit to watching this?

I must admit, I'll be giving it a look. ;)

No fookin' way !!! :yikes: This is the most useless show to ever have been on TV !

Not if f Jordan is involved. No f way. I hate that bitch.

Must admit I`m disappointed she`ll be on, doesn`t come across as very nice!

4 reasons = Jordan and Sam Fox :tits:

Holy shit! At least one of you Brits knows what's up. Glen and Faron, you don't want Jordan on the show "because she's not a nice person"? What the hell is wrong with you homos???!!!! :lol:;) Have you seen what she carries around on her chest? Pucker up like my good man Jez here and smack some sense into yourselves!

I guess you guys watched Baywatch because David Hasslehoff seemed like a nice guy? F*ck me dead...

Holy shit! At least one of you Brits knows what's up. Glen and Faron, you don't want Jordan on the show "because she's not a nice person"? What the hell is wrong with you homos???!!!! :lol:;) Have you seen what she carries around on her chest? Pucker up like my good man Jez here and smack some sense into yourselves!

I guess you guys watched Baywatch because David Hasslehoff seemed like a nice guy? F*ck me dead...

If she was standing there naked asking for some 'help', you just would 'help' her in anyway she wanted. How can you let a good looking girl in distress down? except Glen and Faron of course!! ;)

So that's Katie Price and Samantha Fox on the same show ?? ...ok ..., I admit, that is 4 reasons to watch it !! ;) Kudos to Jez for making me aware !! :drink:

If she was standing there naked asking for some 'help', you just would 'help' her in anyway she wanted. How can you let a good looking girl in distress down? except Glen and Faron of course!! ;)

Maybe if it was Peter Andre they might be interested? :unsure:

And for the record, if this airs in Australia I will sure as hell be watching it, for these 4 reasons noted by Jez and Bernd.

Holy shit! At least one of you Brits knows what's up. Glen and Faron, you don't want Jordan on the show "because she's not a nice person"? What the hell is wrong with you homos???!!!! :lol:;) Have you seen what she carries around on her chest?

:rofl2:

:rofl2:

Maybe if it was Peter Andre I might be interested? :wub:

Each to their own Geoff! :rolleyes: