Dokken/Lynch Mob Tour?

T-BONE

I predict less than 5 shows before a fight...

DOKKEN And LYNCH MOB To Share Stage For First Time Ever

DOKKEN and LYNCH MOB (featuring former DOKKEN guitarist George Lynch) will share the stage for the first time ever on November 29, 2009 at the House of Blues in Anaheim, California. It is not presently clear if additional dates will be scheduled featuring the two acts.

In a recent interview with Kevin "Taz" Conklin of "The Big Dumb Radio Show" (web site), which airs on Kalamazoo, Michigan's 92.5 WZUU FM radio station, Lynch was asked about a possible LYNCH MOB tour in support of the band's comeback studio album, entitled "Smoke And Mirrors". "I'm talking a little preemptively here, but one of the things on the table is a potential DOKKEN-LYNCH MOB tour — kind of like that WWF spectacle where you come out with all that history and get people talking, and that's always good," George said. "And we'll play some DOKKEN songs as well in our set. And they're welcome to play some LYNCH MOB songs, but that's not gonna happen... I'm kidding."

Regarding whether he would make an appearance on stage with his former DOKKEN bandmates if LYNCH MOB were to tour with DOKKEN, Lynch said, "Absolutely. That's be part of the deal. I'd come out at the end and we'd have a little reunion, and it'd be awesome. Me and Don [Dokken] could come out, make out for a while, and then we'd dive into a couple of old DOKKEN songs for old times' sake."

Audio samples of all 13 songs that appear on "Smoke And Mirrors" are available for download at HeavyHarmonies.com (scroll down). The CD was released in Europe on September 18 (October 13 in the U.S.) via Frontiers Records.

LYNCH MOB's current lineup includes Logan and Lynch alongside bassist Marco Mendoza (WHITESNAKE, THIN LIZZY) and drummer Scot Coogan (BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION, ACE FREHLEY).

dokkenlynch.jpg

DOKKEN, LYNCH MOB: Another California Date Announced

DOKKEN and LYNCH MOB (featuring former DOKKEN guitarist George Lynch) will share the stage for the first time ever in November. Confirmed dates are as follows:

Nov. 27 - House of Blues - West Hollywood, CA

Nov. 29 - House of Blues - Anaheim, CA

In a recent interview with Kevin "Taz" Conklin of "The Big Dumb Radio Show" (web site), which airs on Kalamazoo, Michigan's 92.5 WZUU FM radio station, Lynch was asked about a possible LYNCH MOB tour in support of the band's comeback studio album, entitled "Smoke And Mirrors". "I'm talking a little preemptively here, but one of the things on the table is a potential DOKKEN-LYNCH MOB tour — kind of like that WWF spectacle where you come out with all that history and get people talking, and that's always good," George said. "And we'll play some DOKKEN songs as well in our set. And they're welcome to play some LYNCH MOB songs, but that's not gonna happen... I'm kidding."

Regarding whether he would make an appearance on stage with his former DOKKEN bandmates if LYNCH MOB were to tour with DOKKEN, Lynch said, "Absolutely. That's be part of the deal. I'd come out at the end and we'd have a little reunion, and it'd be awesome. Me and Don [Dokken] could come out, make out for a while, and then we'd dive into a couple of old DOKKEN songs for old times' sake."

Audio samples of all 13 songs that appear on "Smoke And Mirrors" are available for download at HeavyHarmonies.com (scroll down). The CD was released in Europe on September 18 (October 13 in the U.S.) via Frontiers Records.

LYNCH MOB's current lineup includes Logan and Lynch alongside bassist Marco Mendoza (WHITESNAKE, THIN LIZZY) and drummer Scot Coogan (BRIDES OF DESTRUCTION, ACE FREHLEY).

I really don't see this going anywhere. If they play a few shows good enough. Put Monsters of Rock back together and I think we will see a full fledged Dokken reunion. Otherwise, I just don't see anything happening <_<

I really don't see this going anywhere. If they play a few shows good enough. Put Monsters of Rock back together and I think we will see a full fledged Dokken reunion. Otherwise, I just don't see anything happening <_<

Yeah I don't think it will ever happen. I recently saw a stint with Don and he and George don't like eachother especially after George tried choking him.

Yeah it would have to be something like the monsters for it to be worth it for Pilson to leave Foreigner unless they could schedule it when their off the road since I imagine he gets paid a pretty good amount for playing with them.

Yeah it would have to be something like the monsters for it to be worth it for Pilson to leave Foreigner unless they could schedule it when their off the road since I imagine he gets paid a pretty good amount for playing with them.

$$$ talks and that is what it would take to do a full fledged reunion tour. Plus, it would have to be attached to a huge tour like the aformentioned Monsters of Rock.

Would that not kick ass to see the Monsters of Rock line up again? :beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:

I hear there's plans for this tour to make it to Australia :beerbang:

Nice. Lynch Mob were good when they were here, despite a disappointing set list, but man would I love to see Dokken!