Dexter.. Anyone watch this show?

Dark Star

The Mrs. and I just finished up Season 1 and we think it is great.

My friends are current with the series and they say it has its ups and downs but overall they really like it.

And I agree, a very unique show.

I like it ok, I saw most of season one. My GF really likes it.

I was suprised to learn recently that the show is from a series of books.

I like it ok, I saw most of season one. My GF really likes it.

I was suprised to learn recently that the show is from a series of books.

I did not know it from a series of books...interesting to know.

Have not missed a single episode of this "killer" series. Season 4 is currently airing on Showtime, and it looks like John Lithgow's "Trinity Killer" is going to provide the foil for everyone's favorite serial killer.

*For those of you who haven't seen it yet, Dexter's interaction with Miguel Prada (Jimmy Smits) in season three is stellar. :tumbsup:

*For those of you who haven't seen it yet, Dexter's interaction with Miguel Prada (Jimmy Smits) in season three is stellar. :tumbsup:

I don't have Showtime, but I have a friend who owns all the DVDs, so we have a 2 night marathons every year when the DVDs come out and watch the season in those two nights.

I absolutely love this show! (Although, as evidenced, it's difficult not to run across spoilers for the season while it's running.) But, for the above quote, I had to second the comment. I've enjoyed every season, but season three, particularly Dexter and Miguel's relationship, is absolutely spellbinding!

(Not to mention that Sylvia Prado is MILF-ilicious!)

I don't have Showtime but was able to see Season 1 when they showed it on CBS during the writers strike and loved it.

I have since bought and watched season 2 & 3 and will wait patiently for season 4 when it comes out next summer.

We borrowed Season 1 from a friend and went through that in a week.

We are now renting Season 2 from Blockbuster (they are expensive as sh*t BTW).

Mr. Movies has Season 3 and they have 5 for $5 Mondays going on so we'll probably use that promotion to save some $$.

Love this show. Great acting all around, good story.

• 1 month later...

Tonight was the season finale of Dexter. All I can say is..... wow. Season 5 is gonna be damn interesting.

• 2 years later...

I'm more of a movie fan, but a young lady introduced me to this show and all I can say is wow! I bought the first season dvd set and finished it up in a weekend. About to delve into the second. Apparently there's now 6 seasons so plenty to look forward to. Unique, twisted, suspenseful, violent and at times darkly comic. WELL worth buying, renting, stealing, whatever haha.