what do you prefer, Premier or spanish Liga BBVA?

j2aortrade

Hi there

Here in Spain people says that there´re better games,players and teams than England :headbanger: . And people of England (including spanish players, like Torres, and Robero Martinez coaching Wigan...) says that Premier is much better than spanish...

:guitbannana:

I think Premier has got the passion and strong type of game tipycal of every time. but now (this season) spanish league has got the players, the best teams (you know the names...)

what do you think about?

Time and Champions league will tell...

P.D. don´t forget Calcio...

The Premiership is fast and furious, I don`t get to watch the Spanish league but there are some of Europes best players in there.

I support Man Utd but look what happened to them in the Champions League against Barcelona.

Depends what you read/ listen to, regarding which league is the best?

Yeah,I agree, but for people who follows all european football (or world football games), it´s not the same thing.

In south America, for example, they live games with much passion than rest of the world, but their teams are not as good as europeans....

Could be possible a World League,or Euro-american league????

What about this???

The Blue Square Premier is the best league, or so one freak on here will try and have you believe!! :whistle:

:rofl2:

Well there are 5 teams that are far and away the best in Europe. Barcelona, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool. 4 of these are English and one is Spanish. These are the regular semi-finalists in the Champions League, and one of these teams will win the competition again this year. So on this basis the best European teams are English, however the current single best team are undoubtedly Barcelona. And I'd say the Spanish league (outside the elite teams) is stronger. Plus you now have Real Madrid becoming a force again - though they have no chance against the best English teams until they invest in some defenders....

I'd say it's about 50/50 between the Premier League and La Liga. Spain has the best technical ability, England has the best entertainment value.

Well there are 5 teams that are far and away the best in Europe. Barcelona, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool. 4 of these are English and one is Spanish. These are the regular semi-finalists in the Champions League, and one of these teams will win the competition again this year. So on this basis the best European teams are English, however the current single best team are undoubtedly Barcelona. And I'd say the Spanish league (outside the elite teams) is stronger. Plus you now have Real Madrid becoming a force again - though they have no chance against the best English teams until they invest in some defenders....

I'd say it's about 50/50 between the Premier League and La Liga. Spain has the best technical ability, England has the best entertainment value.

Backed although Arsenal can hardly be described as one of the best teams in Europe now??

hi again...

yeah, Premier has got the four bigs (and very bigs...) but the other teams (with all respect for they), are no bigs, are in the middle of european teams...

In spanish league there are five or six teams at least with good palmares or europeans cup won (Atco. Madrid - recopa, copa; Sevilla, 2 UEFA in 2 years ,Zaragoza 1 recopa, Valencia, Villarreal...)

Well there are 5 teams that are far and away the best in Europe. Barcelona, Man Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool.

:unsure: Are you trying to tell me that Luton Town are not in the top 5 list........They must be rated number 6 then :lol:;)