George Lynch Interview

Believe it or not, last week I got a chance to sit down and have a good long chat with George Lynch on the phone regarding the new Lynch Mob release and a few other things that may be of interest to y'all. This will most likely not be my last interview, I'm lining up more as we speak so stay tuned!

Check out my interview with George here and also my review of the soon to be released Lynch Mob album "Smoke and Mirrors" here. Also, I have to thank Scott and Troy over at http://www.maytherockbewithyou.com, they've got all kinds of great reviews, interviews and more, plus they're really cool guys, check it out if you get a chance! I'm not just saying that because they've posted my interview, they are genuinely nice guys with a true love of all things rock... for instance they reviewed the FarCry CD AFTER BUYING IT FROM ME! :bowdown: I believe they did the same with Rockarma. When I was shopping around for media outlets, they were at the top of the list for me, but enough chatter, go check it out already! :D

So now you're an interviewer?

Good job. I havent listen to them since the debut. I'll check out the new one.

Yeah, I'll try anything once, maybe twice if it doesn't hurt too much... ;)

Thanks man, glad you liked it, pretty cool to be able to interview my biggest influence. :D

Excellent interview. :guitar:

maytherockbewithyou guys have a passion for music. Their reviews are cool also. Not saying this because they gave good reviews to Eonian releases but because their reviews are 'actual' reviews not biased rubbish with just "This band is terrible. Don't buy this. It sucks." waste of time nonsense.

Excellent interview. :guitar:

maytherockbewithyou guys have a passion for music. Their reviews are cool also. Not saying this because they gave good reviews to Eonian releases but because their reviews are 'actual' reviews not biased rubbish with just "This band is terrible. Don't buy this. It sucks." waste of time nonsense.

Agreed, I've gotten a couple "reviews" of FarCry that were pretty inept... I mean fine if you don't like it, but what is it you don't like?

...and thanks for checking out the interview. :)

Good thing it wasn't in person, because you'd probably try to hump his leg! :whistle::rofl2:

Nice interview Pete. It's an awesome thing that you're having the oppurtunity to get to talk to guys like George as you never know what kind of doors could be opened by just meeting people like that. :drink:

I'm suprised he didn't mention the possibility of the Dokken/Lynch Mob tour that was mentioned by him in another interview yesterday that was posted on Blabbermouth.

Nice interview Pete. It's an awesome thing that you're having the oppurtunity to get to talk to guys like George as you never know what kind of doors could be opened by just meeting people like that. :drink:

I'm suprised he didn't mention the possibility of the Dokken/Lynch Mob tour that was mentioned by him in another interview yesterday that was posted on Blabbermouth.

That's kind of the cool thing is that every interview I've read seems to have different stuff in it... hope he's not making it all up as he goes along... :unsure:

That's kind of the cool thing is that every interview I've read seems to have different stuff in it... hope he's not making it all up as he goes along... :unsure:

No that's what he did on the "Smoke This" release. :lol:

• 3 weeks later...