Bastardz.... what the hell are they doing?

glam_junkie

Brazilian band Bastardz have 2 of the best glam albums to come out in the last 5-6 years.

Just checked out thier myspace today and what the hell have they done. :yikes:

http://www.myspace.com/bastardz

i sure hope that the 2 new demos aren't a guide to what will be on thier next disc cos from the 1 listen i had it's horrible new modern rock stuff.

That would be cool if the rumour is true but Crash Diet currently has had a revolving door of vocalists. Maybe Nat would make it stick.

I thought it was a sure thing that the singer from jailbait was the new Crashdiet vocalist.

nat reed rumoured to have left the band for crash diet............ apparently... :beerbang:

what a sound that'd be, duno anyone who doesnt like nats voice, he'd be an immensly awesome vox for crashe diet. :beerbang:

doesn't look like happening at the moment as crashdiet already have new photo shoots and demos with the new singer.

i'm guessing it was just the rest of the band wanting to go in a different direction.

• 3 weeks later...
Brazilian band Bastardz have 2 of the best glam albums to come out in the last 5-6 years.

i sure hope that the 2 new demos aren't a guide to what will be on thier next disc cos from the 1 listen i had it's horrible new modern rock stuff.

Are we hearing the same demos? Do you mean the instrumentals - 'Mal Estar' and 'Vicio'?

Both sound like cool hard rock tracks... but what's the go? Do these guys have vocals and lyrics too? If so, are they in English? Sounds interesting, but instrumental bore me quickly.

Are we hearing the same demos? Do you mean the instrumentals - 'Mal Estar' and 'Vicio'?

Both sound like cool hard rock tracks... but what's the go? Do these guys have vocals and lyrics too? If so, are they in English? Sounds interesting, but instrumental bore me quickly.

nah, the ones I heard had lyrics, but they were horrible. Completely different style. Think of the change Tearags had between 'Crazy' and 'A Dark Obsession'.... it's that sort of leap.

nah, the ones I heard had lyrics, but they were horrible. Completely different style. Think of the change Tearags had between 'Crazy' and 'A Dark Obsession'.... it's that sort of leap.

I love both, as you know, so I'm a little interested in these guys. :)

don't be mistaken... I wasn't trying to infer that they sounded like the 2nd Teasgas, just indicating what huge change i heard in the style.

don't be mistaken... I wasn't trying to infer that they sounded like the 2nd Teasgas, just indicating what huge change i heard in the style.

Yeah, I'm picking up what you're putting down. I know these guys are a sleaze band... but I have a feeling I may not find the new version of them as "modern" as you guys do. And is there anywhere I can pick up their first CDs for cheap?

Yeah, I'm picking up what you're putting down. I know these guys are a sleaze band... but I have a feeling I may not find the new version of them as "modern" as you guys do. And is there anywhere I can pick up their first CDs for cheap?

off the top of my head....

No Ass No Pass i'd try Demondoll records

Jungle Outlaws I think cdbaby was as good as anywhere

off the top of my head....

No Ass No Pass i'd try Demondoll records

Jungle Outlaws I think cdbaby was as good as anywhere

Cool, I'll have a little look around after my holiday. :) Are they similar to Crashdiet at all?