1927 - ...ish (Re-mastered with bonus material)

JC_AOR

The Re-mastered CD re-issue of 1927's ...ish album should be available next month. It marks the 20th anniversary of one of Australia's most loved albums. I've heard conflicting reports as to what record label is responsible for the re-mastering. One report says Warner, another says Sony and another says Krescendo Records. I've heard from someone involved with the band that the re-master will contain bonus material but I don't know any more than that. The band should have a new website up soon as well.

Thanks for the info fahrenheit. 1927 are one of my fav Aussie bands.

The Re-mastered CD re-issue of 1927's ...ish album should be available next month. It marks the 20th anniversary of one of Australia's most loved albums. I've heard conflicting reports as to what record label is responsible for the re-mastering. One report says Warner, another says Sony and another says Krescendo Records. I've heard from someone involved with the band that the re-master will contain bonus material but I don't know any more than that. The band should have a new website up soon as well.

• 4 weeks later...

The 20th Anniversary edition of ...ish is out now here in Australia. Remastered, repackaged with new sleeves notes, photos & slipcase and enhanced video content. 2 bonus live tracks are included - Compulsary Hero and Propaganda Machine. I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't put any previously unreleased studio tracks on it.

The 20th Anniversary edition of ...ish is out now here in Australia. Remastered, repackaged with new sleeves notes, photos & slipcase and enhanced video content. 2 bonus live tracks are included - Compulsary Hero and Propaganda Machine. I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't put any previously unreleased studio tracks on it.

Why the hell put two annoying live tracks on it?

There is about 5 or so bsides from that album!

Why the hell put two annoying live tracks on it?

There is about 5 or so bsides from that album!

Yeah I can't understand why they wouldn't do that. Very disappointing in that regard.

I picked this up today. Sounds really great re-mastered, (not that there was much wrong with the original sound). It also has new cover artwork which looks really great. The booklet has a nice long band bio, lyrics and some nice photos. Definately worth replacing the old copy despite the disappointment with the lack of decent bonus material. For those in Australia, most JB HiFi's and HMV stores have it in stock.

• 4 years later...