• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wotty

• Chris

• Jez

• RichieZ

Top Posters In This Topic

I shudder to think how this translated...

Een zeer gelukkige middag aan je aan Mijnheer Bobbi!

:lol:

You say WHAT!!!!???!!!

King Kobra

:unsure: It should have been:

"A very happy afternoon to you too Mister Bobbi!"

Abattoir

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Worlds Collide Tour https://www.within-temptation.com/collections/worlds-collide-tour During the Worlds Collide Tour, we played two sold-out shows in our home country at Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam. They were our first-ever headlining shows in Ziggo Dome and a total of 30.000 fans were there to witness. Relive the adrenaline-pumping excitement of the Worlds Collide Tour from the comfort of your own home as the first show in Ziggo Dome, Amsterdam (NL) on November 29, 2022, will be available on vinyl, CD, Blu-Ray/DVD and in a special 64-page hardcover artbook. About the Worlds Collide Tour Few collaborations in our career have ignited as much anticipation as our co-headlining tour with Evanescence, after it being postponed four times due to COVID! And as soon as the world reopened in 2022, the Worlds Collide Tour finally took place. Over the course of four weeks, the tour traversed 17 cities across Europe and the UK, delivering a total of 19 performances. For this tour, we saw, together with Evanescence, an amazing amount of over 200,000 tickets sold, 7703 km’s traveled, 8 tour buses serving as mobile homes for us and the crew, twelve trailers loaded with the gear to fuel the spectacle, and a dedicated team of over 80 experienced individuals whose tireless efforts ensured that every aspect of the tour ran seamlessly. The 'Worlds Collide Tour' DVD will be out on June 21, 2024. 1. Our Solemn Hour 2. Faster 3. Paradise (What About Us?) 4. Stand My Ground 5. Angels 6. Iron 7. Raise Your Banner 8. Entertain You 9. The Reckoning (Feat. Amy Lee) 10. Supernova 11. Don’t Pray For Me 12. All I Need 13. Ice Queen 14. Mother Earth Bonus footage: The Fire Within (Music Video) Photo Album  
    • Like this...very G'n'R at times...but no cd at the minute?  
    • Nice , hopefully an album in the works  
    • Scorpions - In trance Scorpions - Eye II eye Scorpions - MTV unplugged in Athens Scorpions - Born to touch your feelins Torme - Demolition ball
    • Update: Also a duet with Kent Hilli on a song he wrote. Ditto Steve Overland of FM. Oh, and a little song by Mark Baker....who of course, wrote the Signal album. This is going to be one Hell of a follow up album!!! But there will be a surprise album release prior to this 🙂
    • First single 'Gun 4 A While'. Video coming later today.      
    • New song 'Hate Stronger Than Love'.    
    • Album out now. More songs:            
    • Album out now. More songs from the new album:                      

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.