HIGH HEELS Emotions can run wild

Guest Walter

Guest Walter

Hi,

i received recently this cd ... but it's a joke here, right ? this is the first EZO cd with a different order of songs included ... no credits of EZO in the booklet .. ... this is a real rock n roll swindle ... unacceptable for me !!!

Was Gene Simmons the producer of the first EZO cd, right ?

If someone knows the real story of this Cd / Band ... please let me know... i'm surprised :cartman:

Thanx and c'ya.

Hi,

i received recently this cd ... but it's a joke here, right ? this is the first EZO cd with a different order of songs included ... no credits of EZO in the booklet .. ... this is a real rock n roll swindle ... unacceptable for me !!!

Was Gene Simmons the producer of the first EZO cd, right ?

If someone knows the real story of this Cd / Band ... please let me know... i'm surprised :cartman:

Thanx and c'ya.

These two links might help you out a bit :tumbsup:

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Guest Walter

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Thanx Dave,

but i perfectly know the history of Flatbacker/EZO, i'm furious because i can't accept this fuck band from Swiss comes out with a cd of others (with the same titles of songs !!!! its' a joke, really...is the only reason)... ....simply with a different name on cover. If i could speak with Mr. Gene Simmons ... i'm sure he would be really happy to receive $$$$$$.

My english is bad...but one of you ... please make an attempt to contact Gene Simmons... this shit cd must die. Even because i like very much EZO.

Visit My Website

Visit My Website

Thanx Dave,

but i perfectly know the history of Flatbacker/EZO, i'm furious because i can't accept this fuck band from Swiss comes out with a cd of others (with the same titles of songs !!!! its' a joke, really...is the only reason)... ....simply with a different name on cover. If i could speak with Mr. Gene Simmons ... i'm sure he would be really happy to receive $$$$$$.

My english is bad...but one of you ... please make an attempt to contact Gene Simmons... this shit cd must die. Even because i like very much EZO.

I wish i still have the contact details of the guy who traded this cd to me as I recall he was a dj who was given this by the bands manager. This should make a great convo between all parties involved lol

• 4 years later...

is it just EZO labelled as something different, or a different band recording EZO songs?

If I remember right it was only one song correct? It is def a different group. Not a great indie compared to others either.

• My Little Pony

is it just EZO labelled as something different, or a different band recording EZO songs?

If I remember right it was only one song correct? It is def a different group. Not a great indie compared to others either.

No. The High Heels album is only missing one song from the EZO release.

No. The High Heels album is only missing one song from the EZO release.

Hmm...Interesting.