RVD is on Msnbc advocating pot legalization

Leykis101

Rob Van Damn is on right now speaking out, he's pro legalizing pot! what a trip!

After he and Sabu being on the cover back in the (real) ECW day, this should come as no surprise. (Nor after his numerous "incidents" with it over the years.)

Part of his outlook (and partly out of necessity) is why he doesn't miss the wrestling business, I think. (As much trouble as they are in, you can't tell me they wouldn't love to have him back. Either side in the war.)

its whats always blown my mind since I first got stoned and drunk, while Im standing on the corner stoned, and some drunk dude's wrapping his car around a group of pedestrians, how is pot worse then alcohol?

Pot is safer than both Alcohol and Cigarettes, two things that alot of people indulge in already....so why not legalize it? if people can safely get high the same way they get drunk, then chances are lower that they will try harder, dangerous drugs...

right now there is the risk that someone who starts smoking pot will branch out to other substances, why? because theyre already doing one Class B drug, so why not try Ecstacy, LSD and Ket? if pot is legal and people start smoking it theyre just as likely to start doing Coke as a drinker is IMO....which isnt all that likely (although it depends on the persons frame of mind)

its safe, it only lasts about an hour at a time and its untouched by man....the only reason its not legalized is that the politicians that would support legalization probably smoke it themselves, and if it was made legal the taxing would mean that all the people who do it already would have to pay more for it so it makes more sense to leave it as a relatively unenforced law rather than make it legal...

atleast thats what i heard a couple of years ago before it was reclassified :/

its natural people! alot f people smoke tobacco which is a natural leaf thats then dried and treated with all kinds of chemicals and ends up being even more dangerous for you than it was in the first place, yet its legal! Alcohol is fattening, slows brain cell growth, lasts hours and make people do stupid things that can result in death....not necessarily themselves, it could even be a sober bystander in the wrong place at the wrong time....not to mention the addiction rate of Alcohol and the fact that you can OD on it...

you dont have to have smoked pot to be able to look at the facts and realise that its a stupid law -_-

infact it was reclassified from Class C to B over here to stop kids doing it.....but yknow what? i dont think itll stop kids smoking pot, instead the pot smokers will start trying other Class B drugs because its now on the same level and you can find cold hard facts regarding how safe Marijuana is on any medical health website (and not FRANK or any other anti-drug company who also lump it in with harder drugs)

the problem is simple, to stop people doing it theyre lumping it in with Speed and Cocaine, but instead of making pot look more dangerous, it makes Coke and Speed look safer to kids since its common knowledge these days that many great men and women have smoked pot and are absolutely fine, infact theyre BETTER than fine...

we know that pot is pretty safe, thats like the measuring stick for those whove done their research on the drug...but if they havent looked into the other Class B drugs they may very well be misinformed, and believe that theyre in the same group because these drugs were DECLASSIFIED TO BE SAFER rather than Marijuana being RECLASSIED TO BE MORE DANGEROUS.

hope this makes sense, im knackered atm :P

Pot is safer than both Alcohol and Cigarettes, two things that alot of people indulge in already....so why not legalize it? if people can safely get high the same way they get drunk, then chances are lower that they will try harder, dangerous drugs...

right now there is the risk that someone who starts smoking pot will branch out to other substances, why? because theyre already doing one Class B drug, so why not try Ecstacy, LSD and Ket? if pot is legal and people start smoking it theyre just as likely to start doing Coke as a drinker is IMO....which isnt all that likely (although it depends on the persons frame of mind)

its safe, it only lasts about an hour at a time and its untouched by man....the only reason its not legalized is that the politicians that would support legalization probably smoke it themselves, and if it was made legal the taxing would mean that all the people who do it already would have to pay more for it so it makes more sense to leave it as a relatively unenforced law rather than make it legal...

atleast thats what i heard a couple of years ago before it was reclassified :/

its natural people! alot f people smoke tobacco which is a natural leaf thats then dried and treated with all kinds of chemicals and ends up being even more dangerous for you than it was in the first place, yet its legal! Alcohol is fattening, slows brain cell growth, lasts hours and make people do stupid things that can result in death....not necessarily themselves, it could even be a sober bystander in the wrong place at the wrong time....not to mention the addiction rate of Alcohol and the fact that you can OD on it...

you dont have to have smoked pot to be able to look at the facts and realise that its a stupid law -_-

infact it was reclassified from Class C to B over here to stop kids doing it.....but yknow what? i dont think itll stop kids smoking pot, instead the pot smokers will start trying other Class B drugs because its now on the same level and you can find cold hard facts regarding how safe Marijuana is on any medical health website (and not FRANK or any other anti-drug company who also lump it in with harder drugs)

the problem is simple, to stop people doing it theyre lumping it in with Speed and Cocaine, but instead of making pot look more dangerous, it makes Coke and Speed look safer to kids since its common knowledge these days that many great men and women have smoked pot and are absolutely fine, infact theyre BETTER than fine...

we know that pot is pretty safe, thats like the measuring stick for those whove done their research on the drug...but if they havent looked into the other Class B drugs they may very well be misinformed, and believe that theyre in the same group because these drugs were DECLASSIFIED TO BE SAFER rather than Marijuana being RECLASSIED TO BE MORE DANGEROUS.

hope this makes sense, im knackered atm :P

Well I think I can safely say, coming out the other side with my life! Pot no more led me astray then eating lobsters! that's about how much my addiction had with pot! if anything, when I start to feel that I need to go find something, it's actually pot, that keeps me home! and relaxes me enough to where I don't need to do anything but play 360! and I didnt start on pot, I come from a long line of Irish alcoholics! and after drinking Jack while on Bi-Polar garbage, and anti-depresents, I really havent been able to smell alcohol since 98, sometimes I;ll drink a Guinness! but pot didnt come till way down the line, after everything else!

Well I think I can safely say, coming out the other side with my life! Pot no more led me astray then eating lobsters! that's about how much my addiction had with pot! if anything, when I start to feel that I need to go find something, it's actually pot, that keeps me home! and relaxes me enough to where I don't need to do anything but play 360! and I didnt start on pot, I come from a long line of Irish alcoholics! and after drinking Jack while on Bi-Polar garbage, and anti-depresents, I really havent been able to smell alcohol since 98, sometimes I;ll drink a Guinness! but pot didnt come till way down the line, after everything else!

obviously you're experienced with both drugs and addiction.....so you would know better than i, im only going on facts :P

but its like Steel Panther say, sometimes its just cool to chill out with a doobie and play some xbox...

i mean there is one downside, and that is that stoners will get less done than sober guys....but then so will drinkers...id undersand if cigarettes and alcohol were illegal but theyre not!

and of course while you cant get addicted physically there is the risk of mental addiction (which you get with anything and everything from chocolate to music to sex!) so you have to be responsible enough to know when to do it, and when not to....otherwise you can end up a useless stoner.....but again, same goes for drinking...

I'm sure the big snack food corporations would want to legalize it as well.. :beerbang:

oh yeah, and if you can avoid the temptation to munch you will lose weight :tumbsup:

the reason you get the munchies is because cannabis eats calories, and your body decides it needs to make up for those calories....which means if you have pizza and coke for dinner and smoke a spliff a couple of hours later but resist the urge to eat you will have less of a chance of those calories turning to fat overnight :tumbsup:

it doesnt make you lose weight to the point that Heroin does....but id say anyone looking to lose a few pounds who smokes pot will have an easier time of it providing they avoid the munchies :P

Well as far as losing weight, Id go with Crys! but all joking aside, I get so sick of worrying and dealing with addiction everyday, and alot of what has made it a little more easy lately is pot, and also the feeling that I don't get the pleasure out of doing it that I seek when I do it, and i'll not bare my soul, but im pretty much addicted to everything from one end of the spectrum to the other, with the exception of painpills!and i'll tell you the hardest to kick was cheese, the hardest to stay quit is Crys! I think people are so big headed and unsympathetic to alot of what triggers addicts to continue using, I really never did any drugs until I went to the joint for something else, it was in prison that I got into drugs, ironic isnt it? but they put you in rehab, with some douche bag that's never actually done the drug to know what he's talking about, you can go to school for 50 years, and im not going to listen to a word you tell me, because you don't know or understand first hand what addiction really does to you, they just push the book shit over you, which just frustrates you and eventually pisses you off, and you think fuck this shit! but I like sticking addicts in prison and jail! I think it's the most effective way to not only ignore, but worsen the addict, but if you touch a little kid, then you have a dealable problem, Jail wont help, counseling does! this is one of the most confusing rules of law I could even come up with on a fictitious account! but none of this has 1 thing to do with pot! except for a lot more addicts might be out looking for yao or cheese if they didnt have pot to take the edge off of things. thats what I think!

Well as far as losing weight, Id go with Crys! but all joking aside, I get so sick of worrying and dealing with addiction everyday, and alot of what has made it a little more easy lately is pot, and also the feeling that I don't get the pleasure out of doing it that I seek when I do it, and i'll not bare my soul, but im pretty much addicted to everything from one end of the spectrum to the other, with the exception of painpills!and i'll tell you the hardest to kick was cheese, the hardest to stay quit is Crys! I think people are so big headed and unsympathetic to alot of what triggers addicts to continue using, I really never did any drugs until I went to the joint for something else, it was in prison that I got into drugs, ironic isnt it? but they put you in rehab, with some douche bag that's never actually done the drug to know what he's talking about, you can go to school for 50 years, and im not going to listen to a word you tell me, because you don't know or understand first hand what addiction really does to you, they just push the book shit over you, which just frustrates you and eventually pisses you off, and you think fuck this shit! but I like sticking addicts in prison and jail! I think it's the most effective way to not only ignore, but worsen the addict, but if you touch a little kid, then you have a dealable problem, Jail wont help, counseling does! this is one of the most confusing rules of law I could even come up with on a fictitious account! but none of this has 1 thing to do with pot! except for a lot more addicts might be out looking for yao or cheese if they didnt have pot to take the edge off of things. thats what I think!

exactly, look at Amsterdam....did you know that Amsterdam has one of the lowest crime rates due to pot being legal in Hash Bars and Prostitution also being legal? they use to say that Pot Smokers (or drug addicts as they were called in the 70s) could be found out by the semen stains on their trousers left from the rape they had committed that day (wtf :s)

but Amsterdam also has one of the lowest rape rates...

If you can get drunk and start a fight and possibly end up killing someone because of the agression it causes (either through a drunken fist fight or drunk driving or whatever) then why cant you smoke a doobie, chill out and just relax? man, some of my good friends are stoners and theyre awesomely mellow....you cant piss them off, theres no arguments with them, theyre just chilled out all the time :)

and that doesnt mean theyre not productive either, for the record these guys are musicians and theyre constantly recording new songs every day almost....and gigging all the time, teaching aswell.....they get alot done, theyre making a decent amount of money for 17/18 year olds and stil have time to chill out with a spliff :tumbsup:

im kinda curious to hear what Whiplash's (i think :/ Metalmaniacs brother....) view on this is being a correctional officer and all...

Well, Im not him, but I know my younger brother, and my uncle, who are Police and Corrections officers, and their cop buddys, in general don't really care any more or less one way or the other, If you ever notice bro, law enforcment people all together, dont really have opinions on these kinds of discussions, I mean they have personal views, but they have to deal with it from a 100% different angle then you or I do! I believe that's why many don't state their views on these kind of topics!