Biohazard

What's Your Favorite Bio album?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ive never really noticed, but certain guitarists have a knack for churning out catchy riffs, like they are catchy riff machines, I cant even come up with 1 catchy riff Im happy with, yet, album after album after album, Billy Graziadei, IMO, belts out some of the heaviest, most catchy riffs, of any guitarist ive ever heard, and while Biohazard werent technical wizards, and they did kind of blow live! some of their cd's were ear shattering, I don't know how many HH members even listen to them, but I wanted to do a poll for those that do! I am going to go with State Of The World Address, followed closely by Urban, and then Uncivilization, whats your favorite Bio disc?

Man Biohazard arent Hardcore, they are everything, they are Power, Hardcore, Punk, Rap, Thrash, and they even do some just straight up Metal, there really is no way to classifie them! accept, Complete Crossover! they jam some sick guitar riffs, but that's cool, I didnt figure there would be to many takers on here!

I actually met Evan Seinfeld - he really is an arsehole. This band have been telling anyone who'll listen that they were responsible for the whole Metal/Deathcore scene and were the first to do it. HA HA HA!

Decent band though. "State of the World" is my pic - is the most melodic/tuneful.

You can tell Evans A douche bag in real life! he's not even that vital a part of Biohazard in my mind, I only like the songs Billys on, and its his guitar riffs that I like!

They do lean toward Hardcore, but they're not. They have a sound that fits any genre of metal.

I call them THUG METAL!! basically a gang with instuments. Other bands in this dangerous genre are (FURY OF FIVE, GUTWRENCH, BOX CUTTER). BIOHAZARD started this trend.

I seen them open for MUCKY PUP, SICK OF IT ALL, MORBID ANGEL, RIPPING CORPSE. They also left casualties everywhere they played.

I voted for the first album, due to the memories and seeing them play before their debut actually came out.

Don't forget Shank 456!

Last Slayer show I saw, about 2 years ago, down it the pit, some big ass jock was fucking with this little dude with a shaved head, it started during Hatebreed's set, and during Evil Has No Boundaries, this little dude turned around(after being knocked down almost 2 hours by this dude) and hit him so hard he stopped breathing, Slayer stopped the show, and they rushed this dude that was at least 6'7 300lbs out into the ambulance and went on the way! I thought it was great, everyone was sick of this douche bag, he didnt even know who Slayer was, he was just there to beat people up! Ha Ha!

It's a toss up for Me between their first 3 albums as ALL are pretty damn good!! Saw them on the Urban Discipline tour and they blew Me away!!

I had to go with the debut though, just for "Wrong Side of the Tracks" and "Blue Blood"!!! :headbanger:

Never heard much after their 4th or 5th album I don't think.....