Raising The Bar

66 mustang

I haven't missed an episode of the first two seasons and I love it.

It's kind of cool to see these cases from the Defenses point of view and it's also cool to see all the attorneys hanging out after leaving court.

Mark Paul Gosselar has become a very good actor IMO and it's nice to see former Angel alum J. August Richards as well.

Plus we get the brunette from Saved by the Bell: The New Class and former cast members of both ER and Malcom in the Middle.

• 5 months later...

Strangely enough there are 3(yes 3!!!!) new episodes of this show on TNT tonight.

It looks they've done the same thing 'The Closer' tv show did with delaying the finale until December.

I have to say it's strange that they'd have new episodes on Christmas Eve and I wouldn't even known about them if I hadn't of been looking to see what was on TNT tonight.

I thought this was a Discovery Channel show about hydraulic leveling of run down bars!

I thought this was a Discovery Channel show about hydraulic leveling of run down bars!

Sorry but that was called "lifting" the bar. ;)

That's right, I knew I was on the name, I was thinking "Elevating The Bar?" you nailed it!!

Mark Paul Gosellar (or however you spell it) has one of those faces that I would never get tired of punching. :lol:

Mark Paul Gosellar (or however you spell it) has one of those faces that I would never get tired of punching. :lol:

I see what you mean but it's got to be hard for guys like him trying to get cred after being a child star but I have to admit he has become a great actor and hopefully he gets some bigger roles after this that way you can have someone to punch. :lol: