Thank you for asking!

A beautiful 100% cotton heavy grade t-shirt in black with the High Gear cover art... I know, it just doesn't get any better than that!

I just placed the order today with the manufacturer and they have told me it will be between a week and half and two weeks to deliver at which point I'll be shipping these bad boys out immediately upon receipt! Got FarCry?

http://www.farcryband.net

In other news, yes I know I have a lot of work to do on the site, and I apologise for the only page working being that where you order merch. I wouldn't have had even that up and running if it wasn't for MySpace disallowing the PayPal links... bastards... :(

Anywho, stop by, order a shirt or ten, maybe a few spare CD's, several posters... okay maybe not... ;)

not to be a dick about this, and i dont know about anyone else....but album art t-shirts never interested me, for ANY band, even Bon Jovi (obviously the Appetite for Destruction one is an exception, cause its more of a logo)

have you guys thought about getting some designs done up specifically for T-shirts/posters? more like this:

28538.jpg

just my two cents :P

not to be a dick about this, and i dont know about anyone else....but album art t-shirts never interested me, for ANY band, even Bon Jovi (obviously the Appetite for Destruction one is an exception, cause its more of a logo)

have you guys thought about getting some designs done up specifically for T-shirts/posters? more like this:

28538.jpg

just my two cents :P

Not at this point, maybe we'll consider that at a later date. Thanks for your input.

A beautiful 100% cotton heavy grade t-shirt in black with the High Gear cover art... I know, it just doesn't get any better than that!

I just placed the order today with the manufacturer and they have told me it will be between a week and half and two weeks to deliver at which point I'll be shipping these bad boys out immediately upon receipt! Got FarCry?

In other news, yes I know I have a lot of work to do on the site, and I apologise for the only page working being that where you order merch. I wouldn't have had even that up and running if it wasn't for MySpace disallowing the PayPal links... bastards... :(

Anywho, stop by, order a shirt or ten, maybe a few spare CD's, several posters... okay maybe not... ;)

Any pictures of the t-shirt, Pete ??

Hey Wes, we'll bring whatever shirts we have left to DRF, we got a bunch of 2XL's and I'll try to make sure I keep at least one for ya bro!

Bernd, here's the proof of the shirt:

t-shirt.jpg

Hey Wes, we'll bring whatever shirts we have left to DRF, we got a bunch of 2XL's and I'll try to make sure I keep at least one for ya bro!

t-shirt.jpg

Looks fookin' cool, my friend ! :drink: I will order a XL one, ok ?!

That would be great because I want one for sure but I don't wanna order one and take the chance of not getting it prior to DRF.

t-shirt.jpg

I would never turn down and order Bernd, least of all from you my friend! :drink:

t-shirt.jpg

I would never turn down and order Bernd, least of all from you my friend! :drink:

Done ! :drink:

That would be great because I want one for sure but I don't wanna order one and take the chance of not getting it prior to DRF.

Yep. I will be buying one for sure at DRF! With my kids as HUGE fans of High Gear, maybe I can get a couple smalls and shrink 'em!!!

• 2 weeks later...

T-shirt arrived safely, mate ! Awesome ! :drink:

Done Petey!!!! :tumbsup:

I'll leave it up to you if you want to sign the poster Dominick, Junky, Asshole, Prick, Douchebag :whistle:

Whatever floats your boat!!! :beerbang:

Done and done! Thank you sir... I'll leave it to be a surprise as to what I wrote.... :unsure:

Just got the poster today Pete!! :beerbang:

Very cool!!! :bowdown:

To answer your question, the KISS EXPO is no longer. They basically forced Richie out. The last EXPO, they gave him a smaller room and charged double. This time, they wanted even more money. They also did the same thing to CHILLER THEATER expo. If I hear anything, I'll let you or Kivel know.

• 2 weeks later...