Great seller Brideofdestruction

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
did anyone notice that from the moment the name of the seller mentioned here prices went up and up and up? no more 9 bucks cds to get from him..... :christmas:

I was watching a copy of Possessed - Beyond The Gates disc that went for $9.99.

did anyone notice that from the moment the name of the seller mentioned here prices went up and up and up? no more 9 bucks cds to get from him..... :christmas:

take for example lilian axe. i bought the same title from him 3 times for 9.99. now it's 50+(he raised the starting price coz obviously some are willing to bid on it)

of coz in some cases he also raised the starting bids(and i don't mean all these mini lp cds which were always starting high)....

take for example lilian axe. i bought the same title from him 3 times for 9.99. now it's 50+(he raised the starting price coz obviously some are willing to bid on it)

of coz in some cases he also raised the starting bids(and i don't mean all these mini lp cds which were always starting high)....

I take it those Lillian Axe discs were all Japan pressings. If it was Love & War the American MCA pressing I've seen go for $50 and the S/T disc go for $40.

Once you've established a good track record with the collecting community guys are willing to spend more with a seller because they are trustworthy and that alone is worth the extra cash IMO.

• 1 month later...

I take it those Lillian Axe discs were all Japan pressings. If it was Love & War the American MCA pressing I've seen go for $50 and the S/T disc go for $40.

Once you've established a good track record with the collecting community guys are willing to spend more with a seller because they are trustworthy and that alone is worth the extra cash IMO.

I totally agree with you.And I have to say that he is a great seller.