Europe - Last Look At Eden

dethuniverse

Well, that song really doesn't do much for me. I'll still check out the new disc but I won't be surprised if it's Secret Society Part II.

Well, that song really doesn't do much for me. I'll still check out the new disc but I won't be surprised if it's Secret Society Part II.

It's a good song but it's not what I want to hear from Europe.

I like it BECAUSE it's not what I expect from Europe. I'll be checking this out!!

Don't care for the song, don't think much of the video. But hey, they made one. This time with a little more budget than the last disc, so it's a minor promo tool. Still I consider it way too simple, and the video does nothing for the song being random. Fits the cheesy description for me, unlike what they were in the 80's/early 90's. It's definitely not helping them to get airplay, should an MTV ever being interested in playing actual music again.

• 1 month later...

So this video is on Kerrang!/Scuzz quite a bit. I've been a huge critic of their recent albums, especially the last one which was fucking dreadful. This song is actually kinda okay. Sure, it doesn't have a hook, and the chorus passes by without you really noticing. But it's not horrible. All of which is a step in the right direction. Mind you, I'd sooner buy shares in General Motors than waste any more money on another Europe album.

• 1 month later...