BANG CAMERO

cdjunky41

Went to see MONSTER MAGNET last night. One of their warm up bands was BANG CAMERO.

The band consisted of 2 guitar players, drummer, and a bass player. OOPS! I forgot to mention 8 singers (Not a type o).

The music was good stripped down R & R, but 8 singers? They made you feel like you were at a?

A-SCHOOL PLAY

B-BROADWAY PLAY

C-PEP RALLY

D-ALL OF THE ABOVE

I'm goin' on D with this one. What was even funnier is that each (AHEM!) singer acted like they were the shit.

How can they feel like that when they had help from 7 other band members. The only think that was on my mind that night was WHAT IS THE PAY FOR A 12 MEMBER BAND?

My advice to B.C. Choose one singer and move on or fire all their singers (All had no stage presence) and get one that looks like a musician and not some kid hanging out at a club.

There!

I said what I had to say on that note.

On another note..........................................MONSTER MAGNET KICKED MAJOR ASS!!!!! :banger:

Went to see MONSTER MAGNET last night. One of their warm up bands was BANG CAMERO.

The band consisted of 2 guitar players, drummer, and a bass player. OOPS! I forgot to mention 8 singers (Not a type o).

The music was good stripped down R & R, but 8 singers? They made you feel like you were at a?

A-SCHOOL PLAY

B-BROADWAY PLAY

C-PEP RALLY

D-ALL OF THE ABOVE

I'm goin' on D with this one. What was even funnier is that each (AHEM!) singer acted like they were the shit.

How can they feel like that when they had help from 7 other band members. The only think that was on my mind that night was WHAT IS THE PAY FOR A 12 MEMBER BAND?

My advice to B.C. Choose one singer and move on or fire all their singers (All had no stage presence) and get one that looks like a musician and not some kid hanging out at a club.

There!

On another note..........................................MONSTER MAGNET KICKED MAJOR ASS!!!!! :banger:

yeh that band apparently concentrates on big choruses.... but it gets old real quick.

A-SCHOOL PLAY

B-BROADWAY PLAY

C-PEP RALLY

D-ALL OF THE ABOVE

There!

I saw Monster Magnet on the 'Powertrip' tour.....they do indeed kick arse!