Hansel - Mission To Rock

I'm not sure what to make of this. Part of me says these guys really look and sound 80's, in a very low budget way. Dammit if the song isn't catchy as sin. The other side of me says, Wow! now that's fuckin' terrible.

I'm on the fence with this one.

Here is a video of the song Murder 101

It is on the front page of Melodicrock.com right now. They are said to be Australia's anwser to Finland's Brother Firetribe and Norway's Wig Wam....I don't think so. I see and hear the potential, but this is really low budget in every sense. But fuck me if they don't jump in the air more often than David Lee Roth...a little extreme on the jumping.

These guys must be all the rage in Australia...right? They must have a following twice the size of AC/DC's? :lol:

I'm not sure what to make of this. Part of me says these guys really look and sound 80's, in a very low budget way. The other side of me says, Wow! now that's fuckin' terrible. I'm on the fence with this one.

Here is a video of the song Murder 101

It is on the front page of Melodicrock.com right now. They are said to be Australia's anwser to Finland's Brother Firetribe and Norway's Wig Wam....I don't think so. I see and hear the potential, but this is really low budget in every sense. But fuck me if they don't jump in the air more often than David Lee Roth...a little extreme on the jumping.

These guys must be all the rage in Australia...right? They must have a following twice the size of AC/DC's?

Yeh how many were at their gig Geoff? About 5 people?? These guys are high school kids. For a low budget indie, this is a great release. Just go into it knowing that, and its not some huge band.

Yeah, there were 5 people at the gig... including the band. Which means I'm one of the band members!!

But yeah, seriously, it was a free gig and there would have been 10 people there. All friends from Newcastle who came down to see them. I am 100% sure I was the only one there who did not know the band personally.

Anyway, yeah they jump around a lot (a real lot in the lead singer's case) but I like their enthusiasm. This is still by far their best song, hoping for a few more like it on their next release.

It is on the front page of Melodicrock.com right now. They are said to be Australia's anwser to Finland's Brother Firetribe and Norway's Wig Wam....I don't think so. I see and hear the potential, but this is really low budget in every sense.

Just getting people's attention :)

The song is actually very well produced...doesn't sound as good in the YouTube audio and yes....the video is bad - in a good way!