A question about ROXUS

PETERPOLAND

I know that their "Bodyheat" is not present on the Nighstreet album. But has it ever been released on CD ?

I thought no, but I've just visited their myspace page where it doesn't seem to be ripped from a vinyl source, oh and it's not a live version.

I'm 100% sure that they recorded it in the studio, didn't they have a 2nd disc that got shelved? perhaps it was on that, but a song like that I'm sure got a studio take, if it was released or not is another story!

Head over to the sleazeroxx forum and do a search for roxus. About a month-or-2 ago someone uploaded a disc of unreleased roxus stuff and I'm pretty sure this was on there.

And no.... it was not the other Roxus cd doing the rounds for the past few years ("Rocked Us") which is basically all live tracks. The one uploaded by someone recently was 9 studio tracks if I recall correctly.

'Body Heat' is off the EP, though, isn't it? I forget what the EP is called off the top of my head... ah, but that's the live version. Okay, I see. As you were. I don't believe the studio version was ever released on a CD, to be honest.

I know that their "Bodyheat" is not present on the Nighstreet album. But has it ever been released on CD ?

I thought no, but I've just visited their myspace page where it doesn't seem to be ripped from a vinyl source, oh and it's not a live version.

A studio version of "Body Heat" is available & whispers indicate should a 2nd album eventuate it will feature "Body Heat".

The live version on "Live" e.p is fantastic imho.

Think that sums it up. It's such a great song, too bad it's not on the "Nightstreet" album.

I guess I'm gonna grab that live EP. Does anybody have it ? Is it worth the money ?