Kane Roberts

Leykis101

Is the S/T Kane Roberts a rare cd? I've never actually seen it, physically, but its on a big label isn't it? I was just curious!

Is the S/T Kane Roberts a rare cd? I've never actually seen it, physically, but its on a big label isn't it? I was just curious!

Yeah I think it's pretty rare now - lots of the 80's stuff on MCA was OOP early and therefore is tough to find. I wouldn't bother spending much on this though, just try and get a cd-r, very cheesy stuff and a little more standard Hard Rock fare than his excellent "Saints & Sinners" disc. The songwriting is horrible, really corny stuff, and the first half (especially) is packed full of filler tracks...

I wouldn't say it rare but it not as easy to find anymore. You will have pay for it though...and its not worth it. Stick to his second release & you'll enjoy it better.

Oh! well I love S&S so much, I figured it had to be similar, my buddy told me they used to play Rag Doll, or Toy Doll, or some shit off of it, here on an old rock station, the same station I heard Too Far Gone for the first time, but I dont remember the song, but if it's not on par with S&S then I dont even wanna bother trying to find it! oh well! wonder what he's doing these days?

The first album was similar to the stuff he did with Alice Cooper.

I love the album, but it certainly isnt a patch on Saints and sinners.

I was actually lucky enough that someone found and bought a cheap Jap copy for me about 8 or 9 years ago, as these days its tough to come by cheap (and even back then, that was a lucky find).

I found this at a wonderful price many years ago and traded it off, which was a very hard decision. never seen it again. It's tacky, corny and the lyrics are often terrible, but I like it. I agree with everyone - not the slightest patch on 'Saints and Sinners' but it's cool, especially the balladic numbers towards the end: 'Tears of fire', 'Too much for anyone to touch' and 'A strong arm needs a stronger heart'. lol.