Stupid ?

Straydog211

I was on my way home from work a few mornings ago, and I heard this song on the local radio station. I don't

know the name of it or who sings it, but all the dude seems to talk about is "Big Balls." And that is through out the entire song. Sounds like a David Lee Roth song or something, but it sucks! Its definatly a classic rock song though.

I was on my way home from work a few mornings ago, and I heard this song on the local radio station. I don't

know the name of it or who sings it, but all the dude seems to talk about is "Big Balls." And that is through out the entire song. Sounds like a David Lee Roth song or something, but it sucks! Its definatly a classic rock song though.

I'm sure it's AC/DC's song.........if you think it sucks, well..then that's your prerogative...but I would venture a guess that a VAST majority of the members here LOVE that song! *shrug*

It's my belief that my big balls should be held every night.

But that's just me. :)

Would this be the song??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YUuyzQDmjY

If so, I am dumbfounded by the idea that anyone would mistake Bon Scott for David Lee Roth! :yikes:

Would this be the song??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YUuyzQDmjY

If so, I am dumbfounded by the idea that anyone would mistake Bon Scott for David Lee Roth! :yikes:

Seriously. One is a dessicating corpse, forgotten and wasting...and the other used to sing for AC/DC.

Seriously. One is a dessicating corpse, forgotten and wasting...and the other used to sing for AC/DC.

:rofl: