V.A.N.

Leykis101

Who are V.A.N.? And why can't I find their cd anywhere? Is it that rare? my neighbor just bet me I couldn't find their cd, I can't believe he's heard of a band that I haven't! he wrote the name down but couldn't remember the disc name

That's a name I vaguely recall. I have heard them. I don't know anything about them but I tend to think their CD sucked dog balls.

That's a name I vaguely recall. I have heard them. I don't know anything about them but I tend to think their CD sucked dog balls.

Out Of The Rain is the title of the cd it was released in 1992 on T.A.O.B. Productions Germany . 12 Tracks on it, like Geoff said really cheesy stuff nothing special .....

Good, looks like I can say "Oh! V.A.N.!!! I know who they are, the fucking blow,Im not even gonna waste my time with finding it, give me something quality to search for." that oughtta get me out of it.

Good, looks like I can say "Oh! V.A.N.!!! I know who they are, the fucking blow,Im not even gonna waste my time with finding it, give me something quality to search for." that oughtta get me out of it.

Bro just because some of us do not like it does not mean you will . It use to go pretty high on ebay but lately I have seen it under $20 bucks .Go to Aor-Fm.com there is a track on there you can listen to !

Bro just because some of us do not like it does not mean you will . It use to go pretty high on ebay but lately I have seen it under $20 bucks .Go to Aor-Fm.com there is a track on there you can listen to !

Generally I can take what Geoff says pretty seriously, as the only kind of music we generally disagree on is everything outside of Aor,he's who opened my eyes to the musical genius behind Wham! I always just thought it was a couple of Queers,and they are,but talented ones

Generally I can take what Geoff says pretty seriously, as the only kind of music we generally disagree on is everything outside of Aor,he's who opened my eyes to the musical genius behind Wham! I always just thought it was a couple of Queers,and they are,but talented ones

Wham rock! F*CK YEAH!

But seriously mate, don't take my words on this too seriously. As I said, I barely remember these guys at all but I'm 95% sure I didn't like them. That's about all I remember, nothing else. :(

So are their any bands that u can compare them to, like what style are they? what type of music do they play? is it like Tamplin? or like Shotgun Messiahs first rlease? what is it along the lines of?

So are their any bands that u can compare them to, like what style are they? what type of music do they play? is it like Tamplin? or like Shotgun Messiahs first rlease? what is it along the lines of?

V.A.N play melodic hard rock with tasty keys & guitar work... I;ve found em comparable to 80's bonfire... a splashes of craaft.

nothing like the first two shotgun mesiah cds though... you may enjoy it.

• 3 months later...

Wham rock! F*CK YEAH!

But seriously mate, don't take my words on this too seriously. As I said, I barely remember these guys at all but I'm 95% sure I didn't like them. That's about all I remember, nothing else. :(

Well, here I am heavily retracting my earlier comments. Over the last week I've been sorting all my CDRs in folders and it turned out I had this one amongst my CDRs. Put it in the stereo and wowser... NOTHING like what I thought it was. I think I was thinking of some other band - maybe W.E.T? Not the new one, the old one. Either way, this isn't the grandest thing on the planet, but it's pretty freakin' good. As everyone says, huge vocal melodies etc. I want the original.