Wondering what I should do here?

I bought a football card from a guy in Canada on 2-24, I havent received it yet. Ive tried to email this guy and the emails keep coming back saying that they didnt go through. Whats strange is, that the guy hasnt claimed the paypal payment I sent him,Its only 12.00 or so,not alot of money. Should I take my payment back and then if I get the card, then I can refund him the money?. This wasnt an ebay deal or anything,so no feedback issues would arise from it. ITs just very strange, this guy is a powerseller which makes me wonder whats going on. ON the other hand I really dont want to get screwed out of 12.00 either. ??????

Sounds to me like he has either got an overly full inbox on his email account, has changed email accounts and forgot to update paypal or has some kinda problem with his email!

Is he still listing new stuff on eBay, or has he totally dropped off the planet?

I would bet he hasn't noticed that he needs to claim the payment, happened to me more times than I can remember...so I bet he hasn't even mailed it yet, thinking you have not paid....I would continue to try and mail him privately or through ebay and let him know the payment was made but he needs to claim it....I wouldn't take it back unless you just want to drop the deal....

Sounds to me like he has either got an overly full inbox on his email account, has changed email accounts and forgot to update paypal or has some kinda problem with his email!

Is he still listing new stuff on eBay, or has he totally dropped off the planet?

he is still listing as far as I know, but his email doesnt work for some reason........

he is still listing as far as I know, but his email doesnt work for some reason........

Are you emailing him as you say, or are you sending him a message through eBay? If you're doing the former, I would try the latter, so at the very least your attempts to communicate are "on the record."

-Dan

Are you emailing him as you say, or are you sending him a message through eBay? If you're doing the former, I would try the latter, so at the very least your attempts to communicate are "on the record."

-Dan

I tried emailing from my gmail acct and through ebay, niether one will go through, I cant even get ahold of him to tell him to accept my payment..

If it were me, having tried all the suggestions others have offered here.....sit tight and wait until March 24 to see what happens. That's thirty days. If you still haven't got your card, file a paypal complaint.......that will turn on his alarm clock and get his attention. If something else is wrong (Say the guy died or something) paypal will just refund your payment if he doesn't respond.......nothing lost except your time.

If it were me, having tried all the suggestions others have offered here.....sit tight and wait until March 24 to see what happens. That's thirty days. If you still haven't got your card, file a paypal complaint.......that will turn on his alarm clock and get his attention. If something else is wrong (Say the guy died or something) paypal will just refund your payment if he doesn't respond.......nothing lost except your time.

I will just sit it out I guess, I really want the card, but I dont think there is anyway he could know my address without accepting my paypal payment? So I really dont think he sent it.