NCAA Tournament Pick' Em

hsf

Thanks. Hopefully we'll get a good crew from here and not need it. Though, judging by post totals here, it's not looking too sunny so far. lol

(That said, we got a good number together last year. So, let's give our HH brethren (or sistren) a little more time to see if they want to jump in on this year's action.)

And thanks again for jumping in. (Oh, and to the couple others who joined in too! We're up to 4 people already!) :drink:

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone else around here in? I'd much rather have a HH league than open it up to outsiders. But, we need to know. We're already a week into March.

Come on sports fans! (This is really the only time of year I give a care about ANYTHING BB and I know there are a few part-time college BB fans out there too. Join in!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tonight's game gave me all sorts of warm fuzzies; I get to watch/listen to all the Big-Ten-haters at ESPN eat a nice plate of crow.

Izzo is just a great coach. The man can flat out get it right when it counts.

Tonight's game gave me all sorts of warm fuzzies; I get to watch/listen to all the Big-Ten-haters at ESPN eat a nice plate of crow.

Izzo is just a great coach. The man can flat out get it right when it counts.

I'll be honest I didn't think they'd make it past the Sweet 16 but their playing great basketball right now.

I'm just pissed I tied for 3rd and ended up in fourth! lol

(Just out of curiosity, anyone know how that works? I'm too lazy to read up on it right now. Maybe I will over the weekend if no one knows.)

Congrats to everyone that placed. See ya all next March?