Dreamhunter

T-BONE

It's weird how someone can have a CD, like it, throw it on a shelf, and come back to it after a long while and it blows your damn doors off again :banger: I threw both the Dream Hunter CD's on an MP3 CD the other day and was rocking out the last few days to them.

http://www.heavyharmonies.com/cgi-bin/band.cgi?BandNum=1067

I also never noticed it before, but the main chorus from the song Bad Attitude from Dreamhunter is almost identical to the song Bad Attitude from Honeymoon Suite. The phrasing of the "Bad Attitude" lyric is very very close in both songs :whistle:

These guys need to release more stuff :beerbang:

They're a nice combo of both AOR and hard Rock :beerbang: Nice hints of Casanova, Treat and Damned Nation

It's weird how someone can have a CD, like it, throw it on a shelf, and come back to it after a long while and it blows your damn doors off again :banger: I threw both the Dream Hunter CD's on an MP3 CD the other day and was rocking out the last few days to them.

I also never noticed it before, but the main chorus from the song Bad Attitude from Dreamhunter is almost identical to the song Bad Attitude from Honeymoon Suite. The phrasing of the "Bad Attitude" lyric is very very close in both songs :whistle:

may they both recieve regular spins at the house of T Bone :):beerbang:

Which of the 2 would you pick over the other, I'd go for Kingdom Come

may they both recieve regular spins at the house of T Bone :):beerbang:

Which of the 2 would you pick over the other, I'd go for Kingdom Come

Backed 100 %. The fisrt song on Kingdom come is an absolute cracker :banger:

I agree that 'Kingdom Come' is the better disc, but I agree that both are absolutely excellent. These guys feature a lot on my Ipod and these 2 discs are true treasures of recent years in music. I assume they are no longer together, but I would kill to hear a third disc. Killer band.