thanks alot Sax

• 1 month later...
sax maybe doesn't like bound for glory but he has a heart of gold definately :tumbsup:

edit: and he's a great seller also!

How did I miss this thread? A big swords-up to pretty much everyone at this forum. Too many killer trades to mention. But I can say with all honesty that I have not had even the smallest problem here. Definately a board with integrity!

S - What gave me away? I assume you are speaking of the white power band from here in the Twin Cities? We have been battling their types at shows since the early 80's. Pathetic losers. Why would they even want to be at a Metal Church show, other than to start shit? I never went to a Skrewdriver gig [mostly cuz I would have gotten killed with this Bob Marley tat on my arm! haha]

Sorry, I get on rants sometimes.

sax maybe doesn't like bound for glory but he has a heart of gold definately :tumbsup:

edit: and he's a great seller also!

How did I miss this thread? A big swords-up to pretty much everyone at this forum. Too many killer trades to mention. But I can say with all honesty that I have not had even the smallest problem here. Definately a board with integrity!

S - What gave me away? I assume you are speaking of the white power band from here in the Twin Cities? We have been battling their types at shows since the early 80's. Pathetic losers. Why would they even want to be at a Metal Church show, other than to start shit? I never went to a Skrewdriver gig [mostly cuz I would have gotten killed with this Bob Marley tat on my arm! haha]

Sorry, I get on rants sometimes.

john is da bomb!!!

(even with the rants)

Hey Sax,

got a chance to listen to the cds you sent me,RRG and Hellcats is some great rock,just like Starz these bands should have been bigger.Thanks for the earfull of rock. :beerbang::banger:

Dave.

I stole that Hellcats I tape from Woolworths when I was about 12. Have loved it ever since. It holds a special place in my musical experience! And I totally agree - they deserved to have been heard by more people. Apparently Richie Ranno still gigs about every other w/e. I am on his mailing list and I get an email about his upcoming show every couple of weeks. That guy has been performing for 40 years!!! That deserves some respect and admiration, for sure!!

• 3 months later...
Sax has to be one of the most honest people on the planet just a great trader he hooked me up with Voivod - Nothingface Mechanic/MCA pressing at that.

YOU DA MAN!!!

Funny you posted that right after I admitted to shoplifting.... :spboba:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...