Crystal Roxx - s/t (1995)

Geoff

Hey guys, is this album any good?

Crystal Roxx - s/t

I notice there's a few reviews on the 2nd album and it's apparently a sell-out shitty grunge disc, but what's this one like?

I just heard the debut "Pass the Buck" for the first time, thanks to Eric, and I really like it.

But I had no idea they had other releases out there.

Aren't they a PENNSYVANIA band?

I think they still play out, but as a cover band.

PASS THE BUCK= :tumbsup:

very rare sophomore follow up to the solid debut... but went down the grunge route... few ok songs though.. will play it again soon

Geoff is asking bout the 3rd CD, not the 2nd one!

Average album yes its Hard Rock with some of Alternative/Grunge but more Hard Rock and 2 ballads, their first release is better by far, best songs? i like "Peace N' Rhythm" similar to Stone Temple Pilots style the rest just average my rating 65/100 if you like this mix of styles maybe you like this one i dont know Geoff.

Average album yes its Hard Rock with some of Alternative/Grunge but more Hard Rock and 2 ballads, their first release is better by far, best songs? i like "Peace N' Rhythm" similar to Stone Temple Pilots style the rest just average my rating 65/100 if you like this mix of styles maybe you like this one i dont know Geoff.

Thanks mate... Sadly it doesn't sound too good to me. :lol:

but g.. it's modern.... you'd surely love it... :tumbsup:

Yeah, you got me there. Dokken's 'Shadowlife', Wildside's - s/t, Warrant's 'Belly to Belly' and all of Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Alice In Chains' albums are all my favourite albums of all time. :banger:

Yeah, you got me there. Dokken's 'Shadowlife', Wildside's - s/t, Warrant's 'Belly to Belly' and all of Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Alice In Chains' albums are all my favourite albums of all time. :banger:

lol too funny :)