Deliverance-What a Joke

UFO-Strangers in the Night

MSG-BBC Radio One Live in Concert

And a few cdrs with some great color inserts(I need to learn how to do that):

Chryztyne-Tales of Paradise

Razor White-Just What the Doctor Ordered

Saddletramp-Get Me Off or Get Off Me

You're a class act Jon. :beerbang:

Jon is the man! He hooked me up with some nice collectibles a while back too. Props to him! :drink:

• 2023 Gold Donors
Just wanted to give a shout out to Jon for the huge hookup on the following:

Leatherwolf-s/t(Jap)

Leatherwolf-Street Ready(Jap)

Bad Biscut-The American Dream?

Deliverance-What a Joke

UFO-Strangers in the Night

MSG-BBC Radio One Live in Concert

And a few cdrs with some great color inserts(I need to learn how to do that):

Chryztyne-Tales of Paradise

Razor White-Just What the Doctor Ordered

Saddletramp-Get Me Off or Get Off Me

You're a class act Jon. :beerbang:

YOU are very welcome, Wes! I'm very glad to help fill in a couple of (metal/hard rock) gaps in your huge collection :lol: & to share more excellent tunes, too! ENJOY & CRANK 'EM! :banger::beerbang:

• 2023 Gold Donors
Jon is the man! He hooked me up with some nice collectibles a while back too. Props to him! :drink:

I'm humbled & greatly appreciate the comments, K! You & Wes are truly classy & extremely respected persons, that seriously ROCK, both here in the forums as well as on this Orb! :drink::drink::tumbsup::headbanger:

• 2023 Gold Donors
Jon is a diamond.He sorted me out..

Isis

Rachel,Rachel

Cheri Heat

Big Thanks....... :drink:

Sir Ian YOU are amazing, my friend! However, it is both well deserved & rightly so that you enjoy as much flufftastic music as you can! An immense THANKS to you & for everything! :drink::guitbannana::bowdown::tumbsup:

I've got to chime in here as well.... :bananamac: ...there are people and then there are PEOPLE !!!!

I've had the extreme pleasure of dealing with Jon for several years now. First off, you can't ask for anyone who is more of a "gentleman" than Jon. He has sent me music when I least expected it and always with nothing asked in return........he loves to exchange ideas and thoughts on "our hobby" and is not only a receiver, but a great contributor as well......

Jon.....you're the example of people I love being around. Thank you many times over and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. :beerbang:

Delbert

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors
I've got to chime in here as well.... :bananamac: ...there are people and then there are PEOPLE !!!!

I've had the extreme pleasure of dealing with Jon for several years now. First off, you can't ask for anyone who is more of a "gentleman" than Jon. He has sent me music when I least expected it and always with nothing asked in return........he loves to exchange ideas and thoughts on "our hobby" and is not only a receiver, but a great contributor as well......

Jon.....you're the example of people I love being around. Thank you many times over and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. :beerbang:

Delbert

Delbert!

YOU are an exemplary human being!! You are an extremely intelligent, gifted, considerate, remarkable person! Your knowledge of music is astounding....which is only a portion of the vast knowledge that you both possess, as well as share with folks. Whether it is here, or via your amazing auctions or person to person! I've said it numerous times, & I'll say it again....you are an extremely unique, multitalented (especially with all of the rare, special music/CD's that you are able to find/track down) & an exceptional seller! I will modify that last part.....YOU are the quintessential seller! Any/all folks that have participated in and/or won some of your amazing auctions, as well as done business & talked with you can/will/do attest to this significant & 100% true fact! You are one of the most respected, trustworthy & admired sellers, whether on eBay or anywhere! THANK YOU for being the truly unique, exceptional & amazing person that YOU are & for your extremely appreciated comments! Best wishes/regards & continuing success, my friend!!! :drink:

I've got to chime in here as well......there are people and then there are PEOPLE !!!!

I've had the extreme pleasure of dealing with Jon for several years now. First off, you can't ask for anyone who is more of a "gentleman" than Jon. He has sent me music when I least expected it and always with nothing asked in return........he loves to exchange ideas and thoughts on "our hobby" and is not only a receiver, but a great contributor as well.

Jon...you're the example of people I love being around. Thank you many times over and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Delbert

Delbert!

YOU are an exemplary human being! You are an extremely intelligent, gifted, considerate, remarkable person! Your knowledge of music is astounding....which is only a portion of the vast knowledge that you both possess, as well as share with folks. Whethr it is here, or via your amazing auctions or person to person! I've said it numerous times, & I'll say it again...you are an extremely unique, multitalented (especially with all of the rare, special music/CDs that you are able to find/track down) & an exceptional seller! I will modify that last part...YOU are the quintessential seller! Any/all folks that have participated in and/or won some of your amazing auctions, as well as done business & talked with you can/will/do attest to this significant & 100% true fact! You are one of the most respected, trustworthy & admired sellers, whether on eBay or anywhere! THANK YOU for being the truly unique, exceptional & amazing person that YOU are & for your extremely appreciated comments! Best wishes/regards & continuing success, my friend!!

Awwwwww, love is in the air. :wub:

I've just got to chime in here once again........Mark is a wonderful, extremely knowlegeable, pain in the **s, but we Love him anyway!!! :bowdown:

I've just got to chime in here once again.......Mark is a wonderful, extremely knowlegeable, pain in the **s, but we Love him anyway!!! :bowdown:

Del, you're making me all misty-eyed here. That might be the greatest compliment I've ever received. Well, except the first time I slept with my wife and she said, "I've never seen one that big."

(She was referring to the giant mole on my hip, by the way...why, what were you guys thinking?)

Yes a big shout out to Jon from me as well. Jon recently hooked me up with some China CD's. A very friendly person, completely reliable and a credit to the HH's community. Thanks Jon

• 2023 Gold Donors
Yes a big shout out to Jon from me as well. Jon recently hooked me up with some China CD's. A very friendly person, completely reliable and a credit to the HH's community. Thanks Jon

You're very welcome, Justin! I am glad to help you with the China CD's! You are an extremely cool, friendly & fellow rocker, as well! Thanks & :drink: Justin!

• 2023 Gold Donors
I've got to chime in here as well......there are people and then there are PEOPLE !!!!

I've had the extreme pleasure of dealing with Jon for several years now. First off, you can't ask for anyone who is more of a "gentleman" than Jon. He has sent me music when I least expected it and always with nothing asked in return........he loves to exchange ideas and thoughts on "our hobby" and is not only a receiver, but a great contributor as well.

Jon...you're the example of people I love being around. Thank you many times over and I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Delbert

Delbert!

YOU are an exemplary human being! You are an extremely intelligent, gifted, considerate, remarkable person! Your knowledge of music is astounding....which is only a portion of the vast knowledge that you both possess, as well as share with folks. Whethr it is here, or via your amazing auctions or person to person! I've said it numerous times, & I'll say it again...you are an extremely unique, multitalented (especially with all of the rare, special music/CDs that you are able to find/track down) & an exceptional seller! I will modify that last part...YOU are the quintessential seller! Any/all folks that have participated in and/or won some of your amazing auctions, as well as done business & talked with you can/will/do attest to this significant & 100% true fact! You are one of the most respected, trustworthy & admired sellers, whether on eBay or anywhere! THANK YOU for being the truly unique, exceptional & amazing person that YOU are & for your extremely appreciated comments! Best wishes/regards & continuing success, my friend!!

Isn't that the title of a Genesis song? I didn't know you were/are a Genesis fan, Mark? ;)

Another big thanks to Jon for the following: :banger:

Black Sabbath-Paranoid(Castle)

Black Sabbath-Vol. 4(Castle)

Black Sabbath-Sabbath Bloody Sabbath(Castle)

Black Sabbath-Heaven And Hell(Castle)

Black Sabbath-Mob Rules(Castle)

And this was a pleasant suprise when I opened the box: :beerbang:

Hurricane-I'm Onto You(Cd single w/video)