ALTER BRIDGE "Watch Over You"

TIM (2)

A great song from a great album from a great band.

According to rumors Alter Bridge vocalist Myles Kennedy could be singing for the as of right now unamed band with former Zeppelin members Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones along with Jason Bonham on drums.

• 2 months later...

Alter Bridge is a great band! Love both of their albums. And they are just a great live band as well. Total showmen! (Myles was sick and it was in a storm and they almost had to cancel. But he showed up and still kicked major ass.) Would LOVE to see them again!

Also, in relation to the LZ rumors, here's the latest I could find: Settled?

Alter Bridge is a great band! Love both of their albums. And they are just a great live band as well. Total showmen! (Myles was sick and it was in a storm and they almost had to cancel. But he showed up and still kicked major ass.) Would LOVE to see them again!

Also, in relation to the LZ rumors, here's the latest I could find: Settled?

Yeah I've also read that he's back to Alter Bridge for now which is good news IMO.

But if they were going to move on there isn't really to many other people that could do Plant like Kennedy.

Yeah I've also read that he's back to Alter Bridge for now which is good news IMO.

But if they were going to move on there isn't really to many other people that could do Plant like Kennedy.

Agreed!

Also, more good news for AB fans: Looking forward.

Agreed!

Also, more good news for AB fans: Looking forward.

I was hoping the news would say something about their label learning how to sell records.

I still think if they didn't have the stigma of the three guys from Creed with a different singer they would be so much bigger.

Good band...but hey, I always liked Creed ;)

Me too and I'm man enough to admit it. :lol:

Seriously though Alter Bridge owns Creed period.

Tremonti can flat out play and Myles Kennedy is an amazing vocalist.

I like them but still prefer Creed...the basics are still there...their melodies sound like no one else imo.