Flash Addict - 'Live fast... Die Pretty'

Geoff

Check this one out guys... Lindsay, you will LOVE this:

Myspace

Whatever you do, make sure you listen to 'Angeldust Suicide'. Holy f*ck, what a song. Good solid sleaze hard rock.

Yeah, this is good stuff. I hear a few bands like The Deadthings, Faster Pussycat and little bit of Vain and Roxx Gang... it's good stuff. Good production job. I like it.

They're on suncity aren't they.

Just listening to the samples on their myspace now.

Yeah, another Suncity band. Check out 'Angeldust Suicide'... isn't it spledid?!

• 2 weeks later...
Has anyone given this multiple spins and if so, how does it hold up? The samples sound good but does it have the power to keep up?

Really not bad at all, mate. I got it with Masque and Black Rain and this is the clear winner. Some really cool songs that do actually remind me of Vain at times, which is obviously a very, very good thing.

Has anyone given this multiple spins and if so, how does it hold up? The samples sound good but does it have the power to keep up?

Really not bad at all, mate. I got it with Masque and Black Rain and this is the clear winner. Some really cool songs that do actually remind me of Vain at times, which is obviously a very, very good thing.

That is a great thing. Vain is a personal favorite here.

Yeah, don't get me wrong they're not identical or anything... and lyrically they don't match Davy... but I don't know, there's just that vibe there. It's a good disc, that's for sure.

Yeah, don't get me wrong they're not identical or anything... and lyrically they don't match Davy... but I don't know, there's just that vibe there. It's a good disc, that's for sure.

If that's the case, i've got to check this one out.

• 2 weeks later...
dayum !! i did a thread about these guys a couple mos ago and nobody posted :unsure:

Anyway yeah they're rockworthy

Whoops. Sorry mate, didn't see that one. :(

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...