Carmen Gray: Welcome To Grayland

Stefan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I have to admit I'm loving this new disc. I honestly haven't heard the debut in so long and I have to play them both back to back, but I think I might almost prefer this new one. Some great hard rockin' tunes here. Great stuff.

I have to admit I'm loving this new disc. I honestly haven't heard the debut in so long and I have to play them both back to back, but I think I might almost prefer this new one. Some great hard rockin' tunes here. Great stuff.

I have both on my Zen and span them both back to back at work the other night. The debut is a clear winner in my book, although after repeated plays, the new one is improving. For the amount of wedge I paid for this, I wish I had waited for the Jap version, that has not 1 but 3 bonus tracks for fucks sake. I may get it and ebay the other, like I did with 'Portrait'.

I have both on my Zen and span them both back to back at work the other night. The debut is a clear winner in my book, although after repeated plays, the new one is improving. For the amount of wedge I paid for this, I wish I had waited for the Jap version, that has not 1 but 3 bonus tracks for fucks sake. I may get it and ebay the other, like I did with 'Portrait'.

:lol: You poor bastard. Three bonus tracks sounds interesting...

• 2 months later...

:lol: You poor bastard. Three bonus tracks sounds interesting...

Just got the Jap version of 'Welcome To Grayland' and I am pretty glad I picked this up now (as with the debut), as the 3 extra tracks on here turn out to be better than most of the others on the album.

Hearts Broken (Demo)

You And I (Demo)

Colorful

All 3 really nice tracks, that take this album up a couple of notches in the quality dept.

• 1 month later...