Proper Footie 2008/9

Wotty

QPR 0 Palace 0

A result I predicted before the game had started to be honest, but a point is ok.

Nice to see Bournemouth, and Chester both winning yesterday plus Grimsby drawing, making it pretty damn sure that the Shite will be relegated. Who feeling like a prick Watson? Oh sorry! they just won a itty bitty cup, so everything is ok now :rofl2:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2-2 Utd............if it stays a draw the title race is well and truly back on :tumbsup:

We`re giving it away, useless :crying:

No youre not........3-2.

That could have won you the title.

Some great pressure, making life difficult though :hammer:

You got to hand it to them tho - they nearly always pull it out of the bag!

Well done mate.

Well chuffed but making hard work of it :tumbsup:

Man Utd 3-2 Aston Villa

Man Utd leave it late, another couple of goals conceded, 8 in 3 games, so much for the Leagues best defence :(

We only fookin' WON it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::bananamac::banana::banana::banana::banana:

So Jez.... :fu: What a small,insignificant,know-nothing little fuckin' microbe you must be feeling like..... :fu::rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

I think the 'small & insignificant' applies to the contents of your under trousers to be honest mate.

:rofl2:

Not sure I want to know, how you know!

Being a cup winner is quite fantastic,wouldn't you agree Jez ? Oops,you wouldn't fuckin' know about that !!!!!!!!!! :rofl2::rofl2:

Neither would you :rofl2:

Now that that is all over 'Small man', how about your impending relegation, I noticed you chose to ignore that in my last post

Being a cup winner is quite fantastic,wouldn't you agree Jez ? Oops,you wouldn't fuckin' know about that !!!!!!!!!! :rofl2::rofl2:

Now that that is all over 'Small man', how about your impending relegation, I noticed you chose to ignore that in my last post

Didn't ignore...Just wondered when you're gonna change the fuckin' record ? :whistle:

Didn't ignore...Just wondered when you're gonna change the fuckin' record ? :whistle:

When you have graced everyone with the courtesy of FUCKING OFF from the football league mate , so very soon, very soon.

When you have graced everyone with the courtesy of FUCKING OFF from the football league mate , so very soon, very soon.

But at least we may depart as CUP WINNERS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe mate, but you won't be defending it next season will ya, for some reason. :rofl2:

I thought you said something about changin'a record by the way, you freak ;)

Maybe mate, but you won't be defending it next season will ya, for some reason. :rofl2:

Name calling again.....The height of your interlect obviously......And Blue Square Premier clubs are eligible........You knew that but then again,probably not..... :ahole:

Name calling again.....The height of your interlect obviously......And Blue Square Premier clubs are eligible........You knew that but then again,probably not..... :ahole:

From the football league site and to quote!

''The Trophy is currently contested by just Football League One and Football League Two clubs''

Obviously that doesn't apply to you then :rofl2:

The names will be even better in a few weeks mate, can't wait!!

So to confirm a previous statement about Blue Square teams in the JPT - How many BS played in the JPT trophy this year mate, ( and by BS I mean Blue Square not the obvious) ?

And what were they saying on Sky Sports This morning on the same subject, you clever fucker?

So to confirm a previous statement about Blue Square teams in the JPT - How many BS played in the JPT trophy this year mate, ( and by BS I mean Blue Square not the obvious) ?

And what were they saying on Sky Sports This morning on the same subject, you clever fucker?

Don't know what they said.But as usual it's probably another ploy to fuck us up..............

Don't know what they said.But as usual it's probably another ploy to fuck us up..............

Can't fuck you up much more mate haha

Now off to bed with you. ;)

I may watch The Town win the final.....Again,again,again... :nyanya::nyanya:

Maybe you should be addressing a younger bloke, who supports a team who have won more than most :beerbang:

Fuckin` tell him Ian, enough is enough :hammer:

:bluegrab::bluegrab::bluegrab::bluegrab::rofl::rofl2::rofl::rofl2::rofl::rofl2:

Yes, but you are a boring little c... freak :lol:

:yikes:

Yes, but you are a boring little c... freak :lol:

Silverwear !!!!!!! Great when your footie club gets a trophy ain't it Jez ??

Oooops,you wouldn't know would you ?? :nyanya::nyanya::nyanya:

Great when your team gets relegated 3 times in four seasons - oooops I wouldn't know, but I know a man who does?? :fu:

A proper team is playing tonight - Man Utd!

They`re in terrible form but still sitting top of the Premiership :bowdown: