Wotty

0-2 to The Town !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana:

Excellent win Ian, still with an outside chance :unsure:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahahaha, well i have some trust in the way our defence acts(starts from felaini and ends to howard. even saha follows an opponent player :christmas: ). if we keep our shit clean, who knows then....but yeah i have the right to dream for it. otherwise why to battle each other, right? isn't this that make footie the king of sports? :tumbsup:

I was dicussing the semi final line up at work and all the people I`ve spoken to are rating Everton very highly and as they are the in form team with Utd, should be a great match up.

More seem interested in this match than the other! :tumbsup:

Where are you from mate, if it`s not too personal a question? :unsure::tumbsup:

i'm not from UK :tumbsup: and not many toffees around here.... :tumbsup: hope we don't have the same ref as the one real has now.... :tumbsup::whistle:

Not many Mancunians where I`m from :lol:

zero to be precise :whistle:

1-3 to the Shrimpers.......the fab run continues. Play offs still not out of the question.

Only hardcore fans mate :rolleyes:

Great win by the way, looked at the table, not far off the important area :tumbsup:

Outside chance at what, pray tell....?? :unsure:

2-1 up with 10 minutes to go and we go and lose 4-2. What a load of shite!! :doh:

Oh yes........ :rofl2::rofl2:

Haha - I knew you'd be here. The only person on this board who has really no room for comment whatsoever. When you support a decent team like a few others here, then you can mock the afflicted, but when you support the worst bunch of cheating losers in the fucking football league, who are about to be relegated, then who is laughing loudest matey boy. I'll write it down if you need the answer. :whistle:

2-1 up with 10 minutes to go and we go and lose 4-2. What a load of shite!! :doh:

Haha - I knew you'd be here. The only person on this board who has really no room for comment whatsoever. When you support a decent team like a few others here, then you can mock the afflicted, but when you support the worst bunch of cheating losers in the fucking football league, who are about to be relegated, then who is laughing loudest matey boy. I'll write it down if you need the answer. :whistle:

Oooooooooooooh.Sour grapes me thinks !!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nyanya::nyanya:

Well Grimsby lost....................a glimmer of hope??

You now HAVE to beat them in a couple of weeks and keep winning the other games.

Odds are stacked against you tho mate :unsure:

Outside chance at what, pray tell....?? :unsure:

:lol:

Must admit I was surprised when I saw the final score :whistle:

Happy mate :tumbsup:

Now now Jez, sticks and stones :tsk::rofl2:

You tell him Ian! :tumbsup:

Anyone watch Man U win though not as convincingly as I`d hoped :tumbsup:

Looking forward to the draw for the qtr finals

I wish I supported L**on Town! Yeah right :rofl2:

Bet you wouldn`t mind a win at the moment mate ;)

We had one at the weekend mate.

I was thinking more than once in a blue moon matey :banana:

I was thinking more than once in a blue moon matey :banana:

'Blue Moon' - Good football song from the Premierships best team :)

Weekend games of note.....

Man Utd v Liverpool

Everton v Stoke

Swansea v Palace

Hereford v Southend

Aldershot v Luton

Man Utd v Liverpool

Everton v Stoke

Swansea v Palace

Hereford - Southend

Aldershot v Luton

Don't forget:

Chester - Grimsby

Macclesfield - Bournemouth

My Predictions:

Palace will probably lose again, Liverpool and Southend will hopefully win and The Shite will be one step closer to all things Blue Square after Bournemouth and Grimsby both win. ;)

Man Utd v Liverpool

Everton v Stoke

Swansea v Palace

Hereford v Swansea

Aldershot v Luton

How can Swansea be in two Divisions at the same time ?? :whistle::unsure::whistle:

Surely you mean Saffffend :whistle:

Man Utd v Liverpool

Everton v Stoke

Swansea v Palace

Hereford - Southend

Aldershot v Luton

My Predictions:

Palace will probably lose again, Liverpool and Southend will hopefully win and The Shite will be one step closer to all things Blue Square. ;)

Crap prediction mate, Palace won`t win, Liverpool will lose, Southend poosibly win or draw, Luton to win :nyanya::banana::tumbsup: