Proper Footie 2008/9

Wotty

Luton 3-3 with Bournemouth

Sounds like it was a cracker :tumbsup:

Another 2 points dropped :(

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Come on Jez, Christmas is on it`s way and they could do with all the support we can all muster, ain`t that right Ian? :tumbsup:

Merry Christmas.

Relegation beckons for the 'Shite', can't wait for May. :bunch:

:lol:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Luton 3-3 with Bournemouth

Sounds like it was a cracker :tumbsup:

Another 2 points dropped :(

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Come on Jez, Christmas is on it`s way and they could do with all the support we can all muster, ain`t that right Ian? :tumbsup:

Merry Christmas.

Relegation beckons for the 'Shite', can't wait for May. :bunch:

:unsure: Relegation....... :wtf: You mean there is a lower competition than what they are currently in :whistle:;):lol:

Oh bummer, Martin Petrov will be out until march/april... City are doomed...

Not really.The January transfer window is gonna get hammered I feel....

Not for your bunch of jokers it ain't mate! :lol:

A great day for all teams constantly mentioned in this thread....

A late winner or Man U :bowdown:

Great away win for Palace

Shock win for Luton

Unfortunately........

Southend lost :crying:

Shock win for Luton

I thought any win was one of those :whistle::christmas:

Shock win for Luton

I thought any win was one of those :whistle::christmas:

Well they scored 3 goals, that was the real shock, probably all own goals :lol:

"We are the TOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!" :bananamac::bananamac::banana::banana:

Out of interest my friend, why do you support Luton? :unsure:

WHY ?????????????? Because I'm from LUTON,had trials for LUTON in my youth,supported LUTON since seeing my first LUTON game v Middlesborough in 1973 aged 9,was a season-ticket holder for 28 years before the MS dictated that I couldn't get to the ground anymore,that,and moving to fuckin' Thetford.

THAT'S WHY.......

And we're away to Wycombe on Saturday.

And tonight,the World Comedy Awards,aka Crystal Palace,are "live" on SKY.......

Shock win for Luton

Unfortunately........

They basically got stuffed by the best player in the league.

WHY ?????????????? Because I'm from LUTON,had trials for LUTON in my youth,supported LUTON since seeing my first LUTON game v Middlesborough in 1973 aged 9,was a season-ticket holder for 28 years before the MS dictated that I couldn't get to the ground anymore,that,and moving to fuckin' Thetford.

THAT'S WHY.......

There isn't anyone left to go to the ground anymore mate, so don't worry yourself, the've all fucked off to support Watford and the rather good MK Dons. You'd have to fight your way past all the rubiish bins and shit that is clogging up the entrances anway

Yourselves - on TV anytime soon, except for 'footballings most embarrasing moments' show? :rofl2:

THAT'S WHY.......

There isn't anyone left to go to the ground anymore mate, so don't worry yourself, the've all fucked off to support Watford and the rather good MK Dons. You'd have to fight your way past all the rubiish bins and shit that is clogging up the entrances anway

Yourselves - on TV anytime soon, except for 'footballings most embarrasing moments' show? :rofl2:

Stunning reply...... :nyanya:.. :nyanya:

THAT'S WHY.......

Didn`t realise you were from Luton mate, nice to see someone supporting a team near to where they were from ;)

What position did you play Ian? :)

How far did you get with your trial? :)

Shock win for Luton

Unfortunately........

They basically got stuffed by the best player in the league.

Whos that mate? :unsure:

You`re in 11th place mate, what do you reckon to getting into the play off`s? :)

Palace 3 - Southampton 0

And into the play off places we go.

Wotters - If you ever need to know anything about football, or what team to support after this season when your 'team' are no more, don't hesitate to ask me, Glen, or Faron. We will gladly pick a team for you and explain what it is all about. :lol:

Palace 3 - Southampton 0

Wotters - If you ever need to know anything about football, or what team to support after this season when your 'team' are no more, don't hesitate to ask me, Glen, or Faron. We will gladly pick a team for you and explain what it is all about. :lol:

Yeah,ok....... :nyanya::whistle::nyanya:

THAT'S WHY.......

Didn`t realise you were from Luton mate, nice to see someone supporting a team near to where they were from ;)

I played either,left side of midfield or center back...My trial seemed to last forever,but in reality not long at all.Numerous training sessions,practice games and a few meaningful games.I thought I'd done well,but they obviously didn't,there is always someone better...I played at a decent standard for a while,but a broken left ankle,ruptured tendon and ligament damage basically ended my playing days although I played " parks" footie till the age of 29 then the MS took over...........Lucky bastard ain't I ????????

THAT'S WHY.......

I played either,left side of midfield or center back...My trial seemed to last forever,but in reality not long at all.Numerous training sessions,practice games and a few meaningful games.I thought I'd done well,but they obviously didn't,there is always someone better...I played at a decent standard for a while,but a broken left ankle,ruptured tendon and ligament damage basically ended my playing days although I played " parks" footie till the age of 29 then the MS took over...........Lucky bastard ain't I ????????

Yeah, how's your luck........I mean having to support Luton :lol:

Palace 3 - Southampton 0

Nice win Jez, looking good but do you think they can sustain their position? :unsure:

THAT'S WHY.......

You were quite versatile if you played left midfield or Centre back mate :tumbsup:

You must have been pretty decent to have had an opportunity at the professional level :)

Palace 3 - Southampton 0

Nice win Jez, looking good but do you think they can sustain their position? :unsure:

That is the question mate, a long way to go - Looking good at the moment and playing some good stuff though. We'll be playing at a decent level next year though unlike some :lol:

Palace 3 - Southampton 0

That is the question mate, a long way to go - Looking good at the moment and playing some good stuff though. We'll be playing at a decent level next year though unlike some :lol:

Could be even more decent than that if they keep their nerve :tumbsup: