Man Utd, conceded 3 goals at home, poor

Well done to Spurs, great win :tumbsup:

Palace, a draw, not bad!

Luton well and truly beaten

Man Utd, conceded 3 goals at home, poor

You were well lucky mate.

So were we - drew level with a minute to go :tumbsup:

Away to Walsall in JP Trophy tonight...

And we steam into the Southern section semi-finals after destroying them 0-1 in the last minute to keep the Wembley dream alive......... :bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana:

:tumbsup: you do make me laugh

And we steam into the Southern section semi-finals after destroying them 0-1 in the last minute to keep the Wembley dream alive......... :bananamac::banana::bananamac::banana:

When we get to Wembley......Revenge will be mine ahahahahahahahahaha :nyanya:

When we get to Wembley......Revenge will be mine ahahahahahahahahaha :nyanya:

No I was being seriously = I just found your comment really funny 'keep the wembley dream alive'....kudos.

Congratulations mate :bowdown:

Small things please small minds eh Wott? :rofl2:

And that comedy classic line from a Palace fan...... DEARIE ME !!!!!!!!!! :nyanya:

And that comedy classic line from a Palace fan...... DEARIE ME !!!!!!!!!! :nyanya:

Only one 'complete joke' around here mate and you support them! :lol:

Ooooooooooooooh,HURTFULL..not ! :nyanya:

Just the truth mate!! no jokes ;)

You support Palace and have tha audacity to call my lot a joke......Pot and kettle I believe... :nyanya:

You support Palace and have tha audacity to call my lot a joke......Pot and kettle I believe... :nyanya:

Err ....1 a Championship team and 1 a soon to be non league piece of Shite mate - I say no more! :lol:

I am going to miss you in these posts next season mate. You may aswell start now.!! :rofl2:

Err ....1 a Championship team and 1 a soon to be non league piece of Shite mate - I say no more! :lol:

I am going to miss you in these posts next season mate. You may aswell start now.!! :rofl2:

Not participating in the Proper Footie 2009/2010 then Wotty, will be a shame not seeing your poor results posted week after week.

Then again as it`s a proper Footie thread, it should be limited to Premierships teams not Championship has beens or never beens or Mr Beans :nyanya:

If,and I mean if we go,we'll be back so quickly we'll hardly notice Palace also in League 2.As, in any case,who notices Palace anyway ? :nyanya::nyanya:

:rofl2: Someone is trying to kid themselves I think. There are absolutely NO if's about it mate - YOU ARE FUCKED. :bananamac: :bananamac:

If,and I mean if we go,we'll be back so quickly we'll hardly notice Palace also in League 2.As, in any case,who notices Palace anyway ? :nyanya::nyanya:

:rofl2: Someone is trying to kid themselves I think. There are absolutely NO if's about it mate - YOU ARE FUCKED. :bananamac: :bananamac:

Struck a nerve I presume ? :nyanya:

Struck a nerve I presume ? :nyanya:

? errr No, sorry. :screwy: