Venom calm before the storm cd

anamal

hey guys any help is appreciated..the cd # is ajk nu 632-2 , the label is 1987 filmtrax/1987 ktel international (usa).. and barcode # is 0 22775 6322 4...........

I would be curious to know this too, picked this one up on the cheap a long time ago. Interesting how K-Tel used to put out some metal...
To the right person this might be a catch, you'll notice their aren't a whole lot of them around, what do you want for it? its not really a masterpiece as far as the content on the album, but Calm, Temples Of Ice, etc. that era where Big-T sang for them, those can be pretty obscure Venom discs,

• 2 weeks later...
hey guys any help is appreciated..the cd # is ajk nu 632-2 , the label is 1987 filmtrax/1987 ktel international (usa).. and barcode # is 0 22775 6322 4...........

This cd is very rare, if you get the version on Ktel records, I sold one about 6 months ago for 26.00. This is the debut venom album with the new lead singer.

This cd is very rare, if you get the version on Ktel records, I sold one about 6 months ago for 26.00. This is the debut venom album with the new lead singer.

That's right, singer Big-T,Tony Dolan, The 3 discs he sang on were suprisingly good discs, my favorite being by far Temples Of Ice.

• 9 months later...

That's right, singer Big-T,Tony Dolan, The 3 discs he sang on were suprisingly good discs, my favorite being by far Temples Of Ice.

Calm Before the Storm had Cronos singing on it. It was his last album before he left and came back for Cast in Stone.

Tony Dolan first album with Venom was Prime Evil. He also sang on Temples of Ice, The Wastelands, and the Tear Your Soul Apart ep.

But what I'm saying is this, I started listening to these guys Venom, a few months ago, of all the cd's I've gave a listen to, Calm Before The Storm, imo, is the lamest, I heard them and thought they were Atomkraft, little did I know its because it was Dolan, but as far as Calm goes they could have had anybody singing, not even that Cronos guy did the job, Because the SONGS SUCKED!!

But what I'm saying is this, I started listening to these guys Venom, a few months ago, of all the cd's I've gave a listen to, Calm Before The Storm, imo, is the lamest, I heard them and thought they were Atomkraft, little did I know its because it was Dolan, but as far as Calm goes they could have had anybody singing, not even that Cronos guy did the job, Because the SONGS SUCKED!!

Yes!

Some people may not know that DOLAN was the singer in ATOMKRAFT.

A band I truely liked!! :tumbsup:

Calm Before The Storm was just O.K. at best. Not a classic like BLACK METAL :beerbang:

LAY DOWN YOUR SOUL TO THE GODS ROCK N ROLL!!!