RAGE

Your favorite Rage release......  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

One of my favorite metal bands is Rage and since I can't find any previous polls for them I had to make one up.....I had to drop their EPs from the list since they wouldn't fit......

They put out some excellent metal up to and including "Black in Mind"...then it went downhill until they reinvented themselves (all new band members except for Peavy) with "Unity" and "Soundchaser"......the 3 releases I've mentioned are my favorites and I can't at the moment pick one for this poll .... but I will...maybe after I listen to all 3 again.....

Finally Another Rage fan!!!! :headbanger: I admit I haven't heard ALL their stuff yet, but of what I have heard?? Damn.. it's a tossup.. Soundchaser.. Unity.. Black in Mind are ALL good.......

I guess I am gonna go with......

Black in Mind!! Just eeked out the rest because of the Excellent title track!!!! :headbanger:

Ask Me tomorrow and I may give a different answer though......

Love me some Rage. I don't have a lot of their stuff either but my vote went to "XIII" -- the first Rage disc I heard some years back.

"Soundchaser" would be #2.

I don't think I ever heard anything by them. :anon:

Not surprising. In the U.S. at least, nine times outta ten, you ask somebody if they like Rage, they think you're talking about "Rage Against The Machine." :puke:

Not surprising. In the U.S. at least, nine times outta ten, you ask somebody if they like Rage, they think you're talking about "Rage Against The Machine." :puke:

I think all I've heard is the 'Perfect Man' release.

Yea, and doing a search for Rage on like Amazon?? brings up a TON Of Rage Against the Machine CDs..... And I'm like.. No that's NOT what I am looking for!!!!!! :angry:

Hey I like Rage Against The Machine. :anon:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

tough so i didn't vote....how i can choose between some of the latest stuff or end of all days, reflections, trapped, missing link, even ten years in rage(this is what i actually call a best of...not the countless meaningless best of other bands).....i've seen them 5 times from 91 till 2007. and my neck still hurts me......

• 5 months later...

1.The Missing Link, tied with Trapped

2.Secrets in a Weird World, tied with Reflections of a Shadow

3.Black in Mind

My favorite line up is:Peavey/Manni/Chris