James Rivera Out of Vicious Rumors

Fat Freddy

It's funny this thread popped back up after all this time but I was going to listen to Vicious Rumors this morning on one of my Ipods, :eek: I had NONE loaded. Got to work to take care of that pronto. Nine cds later, back in business. And, yes, "Warball" still crushes.

Yeah, a band I forgot about for a while, but reminds me of what I loved about metal back in the day. Lots of classic metal chooooons. Really hope they tour the UK soon.

• 4 weeks later...
It's funny this thread popped back up after all this time but I was going to listen to Vicious Rumors this morning on one of my Ipods, :eek: I had NONE loaded. Got to work to take care of that pronto. Nine cds later, back in business. And, yes, "Warball" still crushes.

I've got the Digital Dictator reissue, Vicious Rumors and Welcome To The Ball on my iPod now...

Warball does indeed smoke....

I liked Something Burning when I heard it...it's been years though...

• 2 weeks later...

Good!!! maybe now theyll decide to throw in the towl all together and stomp denagrating and shitting on the name of a band that died when there real voice did!!! RIP Carl!!

Good!!! maybe now theyll decide to throw in the towl all together and stomp denagrating and shitting on the name of a band that died when there real voice did!!! RIP Carl!!

I thought they were working on a new disc with a new singer for the last year.