rock it records

who are they? are they putting out bootlegs that are well done? do they have a web page?

Oh come on, not again :rofl2:

Do a search, there has been plenty of topics discussing Rock-it and all other Italian and Spanish "import" labels.

Maybe Dan should pin a topic on top with a list of all cheap-ass CDR knock off labels, so the community will know where to find the info easily.

who are they? are they putting out bootlegs that are well done? do they have a web page?

Do a search, there has been plenty of topics discussing Rock-it and all other Italian and Spanish "import" labels.

Maybe Dan should pin a topic on top with a list of all cheap-ass CDR knock off labels, so the community will know where to find the info easily.

:popcorn:

Without Sam to spew his venom upon those on the board, I think this thread will die off pretty soon.

Without Sam to spew his venom upon those on the board, I think this thread will die off pretty soon.

Man... and I just made popcorn... <_<

Seriously though, that is probably correct and really not a bad thing at all. :)

bogus toms

brass kitten

murder bay

rio.......................... & many more.

i have bought a load of cds from ebay made by this label, but have to admit they are the best boots i have ever seen.

The nicest boots I've ever seen went up to the bottom of her a$$, dammit I miss going to the rippers. Those days are so far removed. I live in "stripperville" Canada and I've never been since I moved here 12 years ago.

F**k I'm way off topic.

Sorry back to the Rock-it records thing.

Just pretend I'm not even here. :whistle:

The nicest boots I've ever seen went up to her the bottom of her a$$, dammit I miss going to the rippers.

Now you're talkin'!!! LOL

Houston has it's fair share of 'Gentleman's Clubs' as well!! :)