ALMOST HUMAN reforming

glam_junkie

Adeladie 80's hard rock band 'Almost Human' are refroming!

At LA Guns the other week I picked up a flyer with Almost Human on it thinking 'no way!!!'. It turns out it is the original 'Almost Human' wiht the original line-up. I've only heard 1 scratched up vinyl 7' of them, but what I head it was great.

Wihtout knowing too much about them, I'm lead to undertand that member of this band were in the early incarnations of bands such as Heaven and BOSS/BB Steal.

December 15 here in Adelaide, not sure if they're playing anywhere else at this stage.

Adeladie 80's hard rock band 'Almost Human' are refroming!

At LA Guns the other week I picked up a flyer with Almost Human on it thinking 'no way!!!'. It turns out it is the original 'Almost Human' wiht the original line-up. I've only heard 1 scratched up vinyl 7' of them, but what I head it was great.

Wihtout knowing too much about them, I'm lead to undertand that member of this band were in the early incarnations of bands such as Heaven and BOSS/BB Steal.

December 15 here in Adelaide, not sure if they're playing anywhere else at this stage.

ive never heard of these guys??

got any more info Linds? What do they sound like? Are they gona be releasing anything?

sounds very interesting...

Here's a bit I could find out about them...

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=105980

105980_photo.jpg

The only reason I know about them is becasue this guy I used to work with was right into the band scene back in the 80's and was telling me how many times he'd seen BOSS and this other band 'Almost Human'. When I asked if he had anything by 'Almost Human' he lent me this scratched up 7" he had from back in the day. I really liked what I heard and have always kept an eye out for them since. I was completely surprised when this re-union thing popped up.

Here's a bit I could find out about them...

http://www.metal-archives.com/band.php?id=105980

105980_photo.jpg

The only reason I know about them is becasue this guy I used to work with was right into the band scene back in the 80's and was telling me how many times he'd seen BOSS and this other band 'Almost Human'. When I asked if he had anything by 'Almost Human' he lent me this scratched up 7" he had from back in the day. I really liked what I heard and have always kept an eye out for them since. I was completely surprised when this re-union thing popped up.

it took me a few mins to notice that spade...

no comment..

• 5 months later...
schweeeet, thanks G!

What did you reckon of the new tracks on their myspace?

'Krank It Up' is a really cool track (with an ordinary title)

I heard one of the songs and got sidetracked. Sounded pretty decent. A lot more Heaven than BB Steal in the sound... but decent. A lot better than Heaven, of course. Jeez I disliked that band.

schweeeet, thanks G!

I heard one of the songs and got sidetracked. Sounded pretty decent. A lot more Heaven than BB Steal in the sound... but decent. A lot better than Heaven, of course. Jeez I disliked that band.

Even "Knockin on Heavens Door" Geoff? Love that album.

schweeeet, thanks G!

Even "Knockin on Heavens Door" Geoff? Love that album.

Yeah, that's the main offender. Absolutely hated those guys.

what do these guys have to do with BB Steal anyway?

I have to be honest. I didn't have the BB Steal CD beside me last night when I was looking at this site, but I was looking at the personnel of the band and I couldn't think of one name there that had a link to BB Steal. Have I also missed something?

I have to be honest. I didn't have the BB Steal CD beside me last night when I was looking at this site, but I was looking at the personnel of the band and I couldn't think of one name there that had a link to BB Steal. Have I also missed something?

Clearly you've missed someting G, apart from the fact both bands hail from Adelaide :beerbang:

Clearly you've missed someting G, apart from the fact both bands hail from Adelaide :beerbang:

So who from the band was in BB Steal?

Apparently "Louis Saez-Sanchez" was in BB Steal on bass in about 1995

I think his time with the band included a u.s tour otherwise he would have joined just after they returned.

I think his time with the band included a u.s tour otherwise he would have joined just after they returned.

BB Steal did a US tour in the mid 90s???

i don't know personally , but i was reading it somewhere on one of the links posted early in this thread.

someone from the bands was in one of the incarnations of bb steal at some stage.

there could also be a european tour in 2008

there could also be a european tour in 2008

Who is touring in 2008? BB Steal? Or these Almost Human guys?