ALMOST HUMAN reforming

glam_junkie

bb steal

What about Australia? Will they play in Australia?

just south australia :beerbang:

that's right...the rock capital of this great nation!

the big rock might be in the centre of australia, but the hard rock's down south!

Excellent idea. Tour Europe, but not your homeland.

bb steal

the big rock might be in the centre of australia, but the hard rock's down south!

I dare say they they'll do some shows in Oz aswell.

bb steal

Who's still in the band these days? Who wants to hook me up with their last album? I never got around to hearing that one. :( Does anywhere sell it cheap?

bb steal

Who's still in the band these days? Who wants to hook me up with their last album? I never got around to hearing that one. :( Does anywhere sell it cheap?

just email the band... theyve got a website and a myspace...

also Lindsay was all cuddly with the band for a bit, thats where i got my copy...(Thanks Linds - HUGS!).

The only original member is Craig on vocals..., (theyve had about 20 members or something silly like that over the years).

I saw Kevin a few years ago totally rockin out with Sydney's Black Label but i believe hes left the band due to health issues. Awesome guitarist.

What say you, Lindsay? You still got any spare copies lying around for your brother from another state. And mother... and era. In fact, there's quite a few differences, hey? Either way, can you guide me to a practically free copy? :)

What say you, Lindsay? You still got any spare copies lying around for your brother from another state. And mother... and era. In fact, there's quite a few differences, hey? Either way, can you guide me to a practically free copy? :)

YOu are a true tightass.

Will see what I can do.

I don't have any spare copies left, but I'm sure Craig still does. He only ever pressed 500 of them - more as a promotional tool really, but last I knew he wanted to record something a bit heavier. I should be able to still get one, but whether it'd be free...

Will see what I can do.

I don't have any spare copies left, but I'm sure Craig still does. He only ever pressed 500 of them - more as a promotional tool really, but last I knew he wanted to record something a bit heavier. I should be able to still get one, but whether it'd be free...

If its free, give it to me, and ill sell it to Geoff..

Will see what I can do.

If its free, give it to me, and ill sell it to Geoff..

Nah, I don't need it for free, mate. Just nice and cheap, or I'd be happy to trade a CD with you too if you'd prefer.

As for me being a tight-ass... I'd never deny I wasn't. A massive mortgage and about $11,000 in cash debts does that to a man. :(

bb steal

thats debatable :)

No it's not. It's just a lie.

:)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I went and saw these guys on saturday night and they were pretty damn good. Quite a crowd for a local band aswell. Guessing maybe 150 people in quite a small room.

A bit more metal to what I used to listening to, but they were great to watch. As tight as any band around, and the vocalist is incredible. Sensational voice and he acts almost possessed on stage (or maybe it's just all the drugs from back in the day).

They had a 3 track ep availalbe for sale at the gig so i picked up a copy of that.... not band, but no comparison to their live show.

I guessing these guys would mainly appeal to fans of classic 80's metal (ie priest), but they have a definite 80's melodic hari metal streak in them. This is a band that someone like Retrospect or Eonian should be picking up - top quality.

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...