No worries, the need has been met. Thank you Chris! :drink:

You're welcome bud :drink:

With Chris replying to this maybe the topic should have been entitled Nowhere Faust ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa...nope...okay!

It's on the Soundtrack album for the film Streets of Fire, they used to play a track (accompanied by a video) a lot at a rock club I used to go to, it was the track Tonight is What it Means to be Young by Fire Inc. (who also did the Nowehere Fast song).

It is listed on the main site if you look under soundtracks. :)

If you like Meatloaf (the artist, not the comfort food), Jim Steinman wrote the stuff so it's full of massive buildups and overblown emotion.

Good grief, I remember that movie ... saw it a bunch of times when it first came to cable in the mid 80s...haven't seen it in years though!!

Good grief, I remember that movie ... saw it a bunch of times when it first came to cable in the mid 80s...haven't seen it in years though!!

Classic cheese all the way, 80's style.

It is listed on the main site if you look under soundtracks. :)

If you like Meatloaf (the artist, not the comfort food), Jim Steinman wrote the stuff so it's full of massive buildups and overblown emotion.

hey bud,i have the " street of fire " soundtrack! how can i post "nowhere fast"??

Classic cheese all the way, 80's style.

I would imagine so... I just saw "Purple Rain" on cable a few months back and that movie has NOT aged well @ all, and "Streets of Fire" was from around the same time period...