The Last Vegas

whiplash1972

Check out this band from Chicago that's making some waves...

The Last Vegas Website

Entertainment Weekly says... "Obnoxious, pervy metal in the MOTLEY CRUE mold, grab the new one by THE LAST VEGAS, "Lick 'Em and Leave 'Em."

You can download 2 full MP3s from these guys in the MUSIC section of their website.

LickEm_cover_big.jpg

• 5 years later...

Heard some rumblings about these guys awhile back. They won a contest sponsored by Guitar Center and have been in that store's recent catalogs. It's nice to see a band that actually puts the guitars front and center getting noticed.

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty sure people on the board are going to lap these guys up. Pretty strong sleaze hard rock disc on display here. If you like Cinderella and Miss Crazy this is pretty much for you. It rocks hard enough and has those very 80's vocals many here enjoy. While I wasn't blown away, I was left quite impressed. There is just a good "real" rock n' roll vibe on this disc. Yeah, I think it'll be a hit here. The ballad, 'Apologize' (no - not that one) is my early fave. Great track, solid disc.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Pretty sure people on the board are going to lap these guys up. Pretty strong sleaze hard rock disc on display here. If you like Cinderella and Miss Crazy this is pretty much for you. It rocks hard enough and has those very 80's vocals many here enjoy. While I wasn't blown away, I was left quite impressed. There is just a good "real" rock n' roll vibe on this disc. Yeah, I think it'll be a hit here. The ballad, 'Apologize' (no - not that one) is my early fave. Great track, solid disc.

I just caught that ballad 'Apologize' from these guys. Very cool tune! I downloaded it immediately. It is just me or does he sound like a dead ringer for Cinderella on the chorus?

I just caught that ballad 'Apologize' from these guys. Very cool tune! I downloaded it immediately. It is just me or does he sound like a dead ringer for Cinderella on the chorus?

Yep, definitely mate. That one is really a great song and by far the album highlight, imo.

I think the new release is awesome and I even started a thread about it in the Sleaze forum since I didn't know this thread existed. But yeah I love the release but havne't heard any of the old ones.