What's going on with this auction?

Icon – An Even More Perfect Union CD

1995/Epilogue. 17 tracks (includes 3 bonus), this is the 1st pressing, # 2132 and is autographed by Dan Wexler. Vocals are performed by Jerry Harrison (Harlequin). Here is finally your chance to complete your Icon collection.

It's been awhile since I've sold on Ebay, but I believe you can make the bidders anonymous. I may be wrong? ...Tim

Icon – An Even More Perfect Union CD

1995/Epilogue. 17 tracks (includes 3 bonus), this is the 1st pressing, # 2132 and is autographed by Dan Wexler. Vocals are performed by Jerry Harrison (Harlequin). Here is finally your chance to complete your Icon collection.

It's been awhile since I've sold on Ebay, but I believe you can make the bidders anonymous. I may be wrong? I'll have to ask T-Bone, I've never been wrong before. :rofl2:

...Tim

Actually it is explained there in the info box on top, all you have to do is read it :P

"To help keep the eBay community safe, enhance bidder privacy, and protect our members from fraudulent emails (such as fake second chance offers), eBay has changed how bid history information is displayed. If you place a bid on a higher-priced item, only you and the seller of the item can view your User ID in the bid history. Other members can no longer view User IDs and will see anonymous names, such as Bidder 1. "

Still got mine, can't remember the number on it but it's way below 2000 I think, Im sure it's 3 figures...maybe 500's.

Can't sell it though it's a class release.