Help, Arwine is back

Hi,

I just got notice of payment on Paypal from J. Michael Arwine. His new ebay id is rlgy47. Any advice?

I have read the horror stories from you guys. I really don't want to deal with someone who will probably try to stiff me. Thanks You Guys ROCK!!

So refund him and dont send anything.

That will just result in negative feedback being left from the :loser:

Priovided that in 99% of the cases Barf-whine get's NARUed within a week I'd not worry for the feedback.

It will be removed automatically after his current incarnation is gone.

Refunding him ASAP is vital, else he will drag you into dispute, guaranteed.

Thanks Stormie. What if I send the cds sig required? At least I will know he actually recieved them? I don't want to deal with him but I don't want a neg either.

Don't send him anything, just give the asshole his money back and walk away. Actually, just notify Ebay who this dude is and he will be NLARU'd by the end of the day I bet. Then you don't have to worry about the negative feedback.

Thanks Stormie. What if I send the cds sig required? At least I will know he actually recieved them? I don't want to deal with him but I don't want a neg either.

Don't send him anything, just give the asshole his money back and walk away. Actually, just notify Ebay who this dude is and he will be NLARU'd by the end of the day I bet. Then you don't have to worry about the negative feedback.

:agree:

Priovided that in 99% of the cases Barf-whine get's NARUed within a week I'd not worry for the feedback.

It will be removed automatically after his current incarnation is gone.

Refunding him ASAP is vital, else he will drag you into dispute, guaranteed.

If he paid why not spend the extra .60 cents & send it delivery confirmation?

JL

Because then he'd get it and claim that there was no cd in the case and want a refund

Because then he'd get it and claim that there was no cd in the case and want a refund

Hey T-Bone,

I'm not saying that he should be able to Ebay, and I wouldn't want him bidding with me either but I seriously doubt he would win a claim that way. My experience with Paypal has been if you have a tracking number you are covered. I've had a lot of experiences that way and never had money taken from my account.

It would be better if Ebay would wise up & get rid of this guy once & for all...

JL

Hey T-Bone,

I'm not saying that he should be able to Ebay, and I wouldn't want him bidding with me either but I seriously doubt he would win a claim that way. My experience with Paypal has been if you have a tracking number you are covered. I've had a lot of experiences that way and never had money taken from my account.

It would be better if Ebay would wise up & get rid of this guy once & for all...

JL

I think it is beyond whether he has paid or not. He is a known rip off artist so I wouldn't sell him a CD no matter how much he paid for it, even if he sent me cash.

Well I sent EBAY an email and listed some of his past names to see what happens. I told them that I was going to refund him his money and not ship the cds to him. I also told them that I know it might result in a neg but I will not deal with known scam artists. So we will see what happens. Ebay hasn't responded yet. Maybe they will get wise to him eventually. :axe: At some point he will run out of letters for ids.