bad buyer on ebay

why do people bid when they have no intention paying or even contacting the seller!!!?

their lives must be pretty boring if this is what they do for fun.

rockfreak-gerdsch (from Austria apparently) won my Ezra - the key auction, has no feedback, and will not even contact me.

"Hello,

i have a little problems with my pc and become not all emails.I send you the money this coming week with paypal or in a letter.I hope this is ok for you and you are not angry of me does i not answer.I hope you can forgive me and this is ok for you

Best greeting Gerry"

i just got this reply from them. is this one of those really dodgy people? what do i do?!?!?!

There's a username Gerdsch on the MR boards as well and I've seen a few people put up threads about him being pretty non-responsice when it comes to trading as well. He IS from Austria but says his name is Gerry

http://forums.melodicrock.com/phpBB/profil...wprofile&u=4329

Most of the Gerdsh persons posts are the same posts!

I found posts about that Thomas guy on HH, and the stories sound very similar to this Gerry guy, so im assuming it is the same person. Thanks Storm!

Can i just block and delete his winning bid?? Will this work? - EBAY BID CANCELLATION LINK I know some of the lower bidders are keen on the cd, i really cant be bothered with this moron.

Most of the Gerdsh persons posts are the same posts!

I found posts about that Thomas guy on HH, and the stories sound very similar to this Gerry guy, so im assuming it is the same person. Thanks Storm!

Can i just block and delete his winning bid?? Will this work? - EBAY BID CANCELLATION LINK I know some of the lower bidders are keen on the cd, i really cant be bothered with this moron.

If the auction is over you cannot use this link anymore. You will have to go file Unpaid dispute (need to wait 7 days after the end of the auction to be able to do that) and if he doesnt pay you, you can request refund on your FVF at some point.

For futher info and how to proceed, go here: http://pages.ebay.com/help/tp/problems-dis...resolution.html

P.S. Haha, just note how the page starts "It's rare for a transaction to go wrong on eBay..." :rofl2:

Gerry paid, so i refunded it straight away. Ive also filed an Unpaid item dispute.

this was his response:

"Hello,

i have now pay this cd and you send me the money return.I have for a time problems with my

life and problems with money and so i have problems tio pay by other people`s.Now i have the money

and can pay but you let me no pay - why?Please lt me pay by you ,i am now serious.I hope you give me

this chance

Gerry"

another msg from this nobhead....

"Hello,

i need this cd.I have make many problems but now i will make correct deals.Why you give me

not the chance.In the futurewill i allways pay what i win.Please give me the last chance.Sorry does

i make you problems.I hope i can become this cd from you

Gerry"

phaffas

This guy is from Austria. He has a few accounts on ebay. They block one, he uses another.

I won't trade with him anymore. A few weeks ago I sold him cd. He won it on ebay and then his account got deleted. He contacted me from another accound after 3 weeks after winning and payed for the item finally.

No contact during those 3 weeks.

I also made a one for one trade with him. I've sent him a package as soon as I could, while I recieved mine after a month ! ! !

He told me he was building a house, or something like that..

I guess he's still building houses, coz trading with him is horrible.

im glad to say i actually beat him, he didnt get his cd, and i sold it someone else...

interesting thing is i listed about 15 of his aliases on ebay in the non paying bidder complaint section, and he acknowledged they were all his but he was trying to be a good person now and wanted me to "believe in him".

:)

Wow, this guy's bidding on one of my CD's right now:

http://cgi.ebay.com/JERRY-RIX-sings-DIANNE...1QQcmdZViewItem

Although he's the high bidder at $78.00 right now I doubt I'll give him the CD in case he wins... or do you think I should I give him another chance B) ?

Back in August he won another CD from me using one of his old ID's "melodicrockfreak". He never paid and never ever even replied to several emails. I should have already given him a negative feedback back then!

By the way I still believe this guy (Gerdsch, Gerry or Gerhard) and Thomas Ringseis are two different persons (although they may be "friends"...)

Cheers

Ralfster