Pointless Nonsense

Wotty

The oyster.

Trapped within this hardened shell I lie. Slobbery, goobery and of a snotty presence. Yet, taste me, sweet human. Taste me. I will make you want to make love and I will ensure that she too hopes to make love. Eat me, sweet human. Eat me.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The oyster.

Trapped within this hardened shell I lie. Slobbery, goobery and of a snotty presence. Yet, taste me, sweet human. Taste me. I will make you want to make love and I will ensure that she too hopes to make love. Eat me, sweet human. Eat me.

Too gunky me thinks ! :whistle:

Cryptically, she decoded the nostril alarm. "Plausible effort, Delilah," said the masked puppeteer from the corner of the room. "You prove yourself a delicate lover of specimen."

"Well, I never!" yelled Delilah. "I have never swallowed a man's love fluid and I do not ever intend to do so!"

"Oh," said the masked puppeteer from the corner of the room. "Ohhhhhhhh." And he frowned.

Of the many places I have never visited I find myself thinking from time to time of Nick's place, at night when he's asleep and I just watch him from the bedroom window.

The flamingo's beak was sharp. The eyeball was soft and plush. The combination was never in favour of the eyeball and Stacey, the flamingo watcher, was sad to find a beak in her eye.

The flamingo's beak was sharp. The eyeball was soft and plush. The combination was never in favour of the eyeball and Stacey, the flamingo watcher, was sad to find a beak in her eye.

But could it "twist a melon" man ?? :whistle:

Olaf, the homosexual Swedish plumber saw a melon on the bench. 'Well,' he thought. 'No one is home. I am all alone to do the plumbing. Why don't I twist this melon?' So with his large gay Swedish hands he gripped the melon and tried to twist. 'Grrrrrrr!' he exclaimed as he attempted to twist. Eventually, he gave up, sure he would never be able to twist the melon.

Pandora returned home from work and found the pipes were fixed, but the melon was not twisted. 'Olaf,' she said. 'You're fired, you homosexual Swedish man.'

Olaf frowned, but left the house, hid behind a tree in the yard and sobbed. 'Olaf, you homosexual Swedish man!' yelled Pandora from the window. 'Get off my lawn and out from behind my tree before I set you on fire!'

So Olaf left, sobbing. He wept at home for the next 4 years in a row. Because he was gay.

Olaf, the homosexual Swedish plumber saw a melon on the bench. 'Well,' he thought. 'No one is home. I am all alone to do the plumbing. Why don't I twist this melon?' So with his large gay Swedish hands he gripped the melon and tried to twist. 'Grrrrrrr!' he exclaimed as he attempted to twist. Eventually, he gave up, sure he would never be able to twist the melon.

Pandora returned home from work and found the pipes were fixed, but the melon was not twisted. 'Olaf,' she said. 'You're fired, you homosexual Swedish man.'

Olaf frowned, but left the house, hid behind a tree in the yard and sobbed. 'Olaf, you homosexual Swedish man!' yelled Pandora from the window. 'Get off my lawn and out from behind my tree before I set you on fire!'

So Olaf left, sobbing. He wept at home for the next 4 years in a row. Because he was gay.

:unsure::rofl2::blink::rofl2::wacko:

'Ah, the worm turns,' said Stacy.

Brian looked at the ground and sure enough, the worm had changed directions.

The view from the cliff top was breathtaking, the sea and sky stretched out before him and where they met was indistinguishable. Gulls lazily soared on the light breeze without any effort, the wind taking them where it wished and the birds offering little resistance.

He breathed in filling his lungs with the fresh, sharp, sea air. It felt so good feeling the warm sun on his back after the long seemingly endless Winter months.

The almond smell of the warm marzipan in his pocket reached his big hairy nostrils "I better get back to cooking that birthday cake for Betty Ross" thought the Hulk and turned to leave.

The Odoriferous complexity of the afterburn was all Seth needed to know,

this time it was far beyond anything he had thought possible, the burning, the flames

the stench...his mobile home destroyed.."this is the last time I try to light my farts"

he screamed....

So minor pointless observations has now become a thread for budding authors........ :whistle:

You wait until I finish my book mate...it's in a similar style to that nonsense I started writing in that thread you started some time ago with the surprise ending thingy.

It's well on it's way matey.....page 1 is done ... but I'm not happy with it hahaha!

So minor pointless observations has now become a thread for budding authors........ :whistle:

You wait until I finish my book mate...it's in a similar style to that nonsense I started writing in that thread you started some time ago with the surprise ending thingy.

It's well on it's way matey.....page 1 is done ... but I'm not happy with it hahaha!

Put me down as your first pre-order, mate! I must own this book.

The scent of salmon and trout filled the air as the handsome author sat in the nether regions of his ship, a purple and green parrot perched on his shoulder. "Velvedeer," he said to his parrot. "I'm just not happy with this first page, and this eye patch blocks out the words on half the page!"

Yet he persisted, hell-bent on getting his words of love, joy, atmospheric AOR ballads, polar legions, the history of the name 'Cameron', marzipan, nostrils, oceans, breezes and seaguls to the hungry masses.

From above, through a peep hole in the deck, the handsome and scruffy young Australian slave watched his idol, sweating with adoration for him.

Here's a quick excerpt from it mate!

"Artichoke"

Here's a quick excerpt from it mate!

"Artichoke"

*quiver*

He sat there waiting.

He still waited.

Still, he waited.

Wating, is what he did.

And still, he sat waiting.

"Well," he eventually said. "I guess this thing just isn't going to grow."

Gregory zipped up his fly, frowned and walked home. With his small penis.