DecembeRadio

66 mustang

• 2 years later...

For the record, these guys are--gasp!--a Christian rock group. Their song "Can't Hide" was a fairly solid hit on CCM radio, and with lyrics like "You can't hide from your Creator / You can't run from your Maker," the band aren't too worried about hiding their faith in order to appeal to the mainstream masses. Obviously this doesn't bother me at all, but I wanted to throw it out there so I could be sure that Geoff never buys a copy.

For the record, these guys are--gasp!--a Christian rock group. Their song "Can't Hide" was a fairly solid hit on CCM radio, and with lyrics like "You can't hide from your Creator / You can't run from your Maker," the band aren't too worried about hiding their faith in order to appeal to the mainstream masses. Obviously this doesn't bother me at all, but I wanted to throw it out there so I could be sure that Geoff never buys a copy.

Thanks mate. If this - classic rock influenced hadn't scared me off already, then that sure as hell did. ;)

Seriously, though, are there any modern rock bands anymore that aren't christian?

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...